Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2007, 07:28 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all.

I'm sure I don't know what's going on with my dogs at the moment. 5am this morning Mya woke me .... 5am!.

I let them into the garden and "tried" to go back to sleep. Lennon then proceeded to jump on the bed and lick me, pull Baz's Chelsea mags off the top of his crate (I discovered this when I came downstairs), whine, scratch at Baz's bedroom door and generally behave like an oik.

Mya picks up on this bad behaviour and joins in with little barks and yips.

Roxy was the only one behaving.

I eventually gave up and got up .

Jackie and I are off to Banstead today, because I can get a hand car wash for £6 and my car is filthy - I just haven't had the time to do it. I also have four parcels that I need to take to the post office. Once that's out of the way, we shall have a nice breakfast then a mooch.

What is everyone up to today? Whatever it is, have a great Saturday.

PS - weather is dry and mild

Today's gem:
You know you're getting old when your back goes out more than you do.

Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Morning Vicki,

We were up at 5am too! It was Sid he couldn't sleep so I got up with him to keep him company (what a good wife huh!!!)

Weather mild but drizzly here, got soaked taking Oz out for his torchlight walk!

Off to work shortly - looking forward to my curry and glass of wine tonight!

Have a good day everyone
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

Morning V & everyone

5am have you tried earplugs V

Had a busy week so we`re just lounging about at home doin nowt with a bit of luck

Enjoy your day out V & everyone else too
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Morning Anne-Marie
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2007, 07:56 AM
morning all
didnt get up till gone 7am - positive lie in. havent decided what i am up to yet. could do with taking dan to get hair cut but only problem is if we go today will probably walk into o/h and kids (his ex wife lives near barbers i use) so will leave that one.

guess we will take dogs out for long walk though. be thinking about that nice breakfast you will enjoy.

sue
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2007, 07:58 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Seems dry today and wind doesn't sound as strong. Not much happening here today, have a good Saturday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2007, 08:02 AM
Morning Christine
Morning Sue
Morning Jackie
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Morning Vicki,morning everyone I am taking Ollie for his walk in a bit,then we have our Grandson coming round with his Dad for couple of hours his Step Son doesn't want to come so will miss out on Chrissie pressies Mark bought for him he will probably send them back home with joe.I took ours round just before Christmas she was being nice for some reason then she turned on Christmas Eve but thats another long story.
Have a nice day everyone whatever you are doing.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2007, 08:46 AM
morning all, i was woken by the phone at silly-o-clock !! all i could hear was rustling about, i know who it is, ill ring him later, ill have to get him to meet an andrew or a bert.
well im off to the libary, then take ben for a nice long play in the park, ill take the digi cam with me, hopefully get some nice pics of ben playing with other dogs LOL
better go n feed these starving critters, the cats are trying to look starved, rolling around my feet LOL and bens fallen over faint with hunger (oh no hes sleep again LOL)
have a good day all
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Morning Vicki and all, 5 a.m eh..well I managed to 5.30 this morning Quite funny really as I got up as usual as the pups started crying..let them out the back for their wee's ect. nipped to bathroom myself then slipped back into bed. The pups were making the noises they do when they play fight ..mouthing each other..you know, a bit like a moaning whale. Well exactly 2 minutes later Andrew jumps up out of bed (thought that he needed the bathroom urgently) and goes and lets the pups out...again! Then back into bed and James gets up..and yes you've guessed it...pups are let out again for the 3rd time before 6 a.m. I was quite impressed actually as it's usually only me that it befalls onto. Mild and drizzling here today and still a bit windy. Think I'll wait for Andrew to return (he's off looking at a job now) before embarking on a decent walk or two with all dogs as still not feeling very well, so could do with a hand.

Have a lovely weekend all
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >