Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2007, 06:20 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning everyone.

Naff weather here this morning. It may only be light drizzle, but it’s still wet – yuk! By the look of the sky, we could be in for a day of it. Typical now the weekend’s approaching

Friday’s finally here – YAY! I feel so tired. I just about managed to stay up long enough to watch “Keeping Mum” – a film on Sky last night – with Maggie Smith, Kristin Scott Thomas, Rowan Atkinson and a particularly sleazy Patrick Swayze. It was excellent, but didn’t finish ‘till nearly twenty to ten and then the dogs had to be walked etc. etc. I know it’s not particularly late, but I’m always up by 6 at the latest, and I need more sleep – *yawns*. I thought you were supposed to need less sleep as you get older. Hello…. 53 here and still needs 8 hours!

Anyway, just one more day and I can have a lie in tomorrow … I’ll try and stay awake at work

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
If a thing’s worth doing, it would have been done already.

Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-01-2007, 06:50 AM
Hihi!
Oopsey....bad Gaz. Had lots to do this morning, mainly involving trailer weights, van specifacations and mower widths...ah, the perks of the job Couldn't do it last night as my firewall software decided that local address 192.168.1.255 was instigating a hacker attack on my laptop, and blocked it. This would have been very useful were the address not that of my wireless router, which effectively cut me off from teh intarweb. So I spent a happy ( ) few hours trying to hit Norton over the head until it understood that it was being silly...
On Sunday I am coducting an experiment. I have to take a security camera over to a friend, who has invited me to take Willow for a walk with his Old English Sheep Dog. An interesting combination of bouncy Willow and refined OESD will happen....oh my, I may never be invited out again...

Have a good'un, folk!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2007, 06:56 AM
Morning Gaz
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2007, 07:18 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all,can understand Vicki what you mean about seeming to need more sleep.
Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Morning Lynn
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Morning Vicki, morning everyone!

Yep it's a grotty day here aswell, light drizzle....well say light drizzle but it's the light stuff that seeps through your clothing and chills you right tot he bone, the worst kind of rain yuk

My dad and sisterinlaw are coming up this morning to paper my livingroom ceiling. I'm staying in all day today cos I'm expecting a delivery of a new camera today for hubby

Have a good day all!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Morning Naomi
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2007, 07:50 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here so far but still windy. Thank goodness it's Friday, doesn't feel like a short week.
Have a good one everybody.
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

05-01-2007, 08:19 AM
morning V & everyone

I`m playing catch up on sleep too, never seem to manage it tho overslept again this morning

Off to the chiropractor in a bit, then shopping for us then meat for the dogs, busy day ahead, always oversleep when you least need to

Still weathers, clear but cold here in sunny Spain
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2007, 08:30 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all!

Not too bad out, dry at the moment.

My hands were bad yesterday evening and night, this morning there is a numbness. I really have to get my head round wearing gloves more inside to avoid these bad attacks, currently have my black fingerless ones on, Kev says they make me look like Steptoe! I have ordered some wrist warmers (longer up the arm, like fingerless gloves but without the finger tube bits) so am hoping they will help as they are less obvious than gloves.

Sorry for the whine, no need to listen just feels good to get it off my chest!

Happy Friday everyone!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >