Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 09:06 AM

Babydan Babyden Playpen

I've got three of these marvellous contraptions but the time has come to part with one of them as I'm just not needing to use them in the new house.

The one I'm selling is in white, good, clean, used condition. It has the wall brackets but I'm not including the cushion as its been through the wash so many times its really quite faded now.

This has been used for bitches in season, puppies and as a divider to keep the dogs out of the kitchen. Therefore, although it has been bleached clean, I do want to point out that it has been used for dogs

I'm happy to post it, (at cost), or you can collect from me in Lincolnshire. Oh, and I'm hoping to get around £40 for it. Please pm me if you're interested and want more details.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Is it possible to see a piccie as I've never heard of one!
Becky
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Here you go, this isn't mine though, its a library picture. As each panel is individual you can make them to more or less any shape you need, they have a gateway in them and, if you don't want to use it as a pen you can use it as a room divider as it has brackets that screw into the wall. That way you have a divider that you can walk through and that doesn't topple over as its secured, brilliant

This is it what it looks like when its secured around a door frame, I've currently got all 6 panels stretching across between my kitchen and diner so that the doggies can't get into the kitchen so it's like this only bigger and across a room rather than just a door.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2007, 11:15 AM
could well be interested in this
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 11:27 AM
This is Bradley as a baby puppy by the one I had in the doorway, and you can see part of the other one behind him which I used for them to sleep in. I'm not just saying this to sell it as they go like hot cakes anyway, they are just so useful as they can be flattened down for storage.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	bradleybybars.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	3748