Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-05-2009, 11:54 AM

barjo tailgate guard for nissan serena

I've had to scrap my old serena as the head gasket decided to blow on me just ten mins from home! I salvaged the guard which I had made by barjo several years ago, I had intended to get another serena but had trouble finding one so went for a galaxy instead it's in good nick overall with a few signs of rust in parts but nothing too bad or serious.

I have the attachments for it and would be more than happy to help fit it, if anyone is intrested do let me know and we can sort something out. btw I live in burnham on sea! not sure about P&P might be expensive as it's large and heavy.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 12:09 PM
If you get no takers here you could try Barjo as they do buy back some guards. They wouldn't buy mine back as they don't keep it in stock but it might be worth asking them. Good luck!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Hi, do you happen to have the dimensions...and an idea of how much you are looking to sell for?
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-05-2009, 08:21 AM
it's designed to fit a nissan serena, mine was a old P reg so it's quite large I'm afraid the height is 46.5 inches and the width at it's widest is 50 inches.

But it is shaped to only fit a serena so it won't fir anything like a galaxy as I've tried!!

Price wise I'm open to ideas atm.

majuka, I already tried barjo first! they aint intrested in the least worse luck which is why I've posted here.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Thanks for that..I shall do some measuring as I have a Picasso and my other half is very good at welding
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-05-2009, 04:23 PM
your welcome! if your intrested just let me know.