Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 07:11 PM

Turid Rugaas books and others....

I know other people have mentioned her books and just to say I am having a de-clutter and am starting to list a lot of dog stuff on e-bay. I have 2 Turid Rugaas books if anyone is interested-

"What do I do when my dog pulls?" and

"On talking terms with dogs-calming signals"

I will also be listing 2 Nina Ottenson dog games and a Heelwork to music book by Mary Ray, "Trick school for dogs" book-fun games to challenge and bond, and a book called "Dog treats" which has lots of things you can make for your dog in it.

Need some pennies for Cherry's eye operation costs now we have to pay everything ourselves as used all the insurance money! Good excuse for a de-clutter anyway.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 07:12 PM
I'll have a look for those on e-bay, I don't have one of the Rugaas books you mentioned and would like to try an interactive game or two!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Oh, I'd like one of the Nina Ottosson games, too! Need to look!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 10:19 PM
I'll probably put the games on tomorrow night as I need to calculate the postage costs first and is getting a bit late now.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Just to say I have added some brand new with tags spring dog coats if anyone is interested they are in various sizes, the largest ones fit my Kerry Blues perfectly. I have large and medium on at the moment and will be listing small ones tonight.

They are price marked £14.99 but I am starting selling them at £2.00 or a "buy-it-now" price of £5.00 with free postage.
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm after the Rugaas "Talking terms", is the book you are selling new? I can only find 2 listing for new books.

J.