Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 11:27 PM

Hacked off grrrr

As most of you know im doing this charity rally in August. Well we had a meeting the wednesday before last. It all went great and even though we are now down to 3 people and looking for a 4th again, the meeting was all positive. I thought great things will get done now!!

Anyway we arranged that sunday (tomorrow) we would all get together, go and get paint, and paint up our vehicle, plan the route, decide of the design of the window decals and finalise the ferry booking. Some pretty major things.

Fiona sent an email out of thursday. I sent one of friday. No reply from Steve. I text fiona today asking about tomorrow and has she heard from Steve. No reply. I call her later on in case she has no credit. No reply. I text Steve to ask about tomorrow. No reply.

Its now Sunday am and i have no idea what is happening. Im most peeved about it because i said no to other invites in order to do this because we had already arranged it. And now neither of them have the decency to text me back

I also think i may have found a 4th person but i cant say yes to them before i have been able to run it past Fiona and Steve. Its SUPER frustrating i just want to scream!!! So apologies but AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks lol feel better now! x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 07:06 AM
Poor you, I hate being let down at the last minute too. Hope they get intouch soon
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 07:13 AM
Hugs, doll...... people can be so annoying at times...

x0x

MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 08:55 AM
I hope you've heard by now *hugs*