Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by GSDlover4ever View Post
My friend works for sky and he said they to get any offers the person on the phone actually has to say that they plan on cancelling.
Thanks want to add another multi room. May give it a try to be honest may find I don;t watch it as much as I think I do, may start keeping a log.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

01-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
So did you actually cancel, and did they switch it off straight away?

See I am looking at mine and thinking expensive however have multiroom and given how much I can spend on one night out I figure its value. But not sure about not reducing what I have package wise. May ring and haggle, worst that happens I can always say i can think about it.
I did cancel yes Kazz, and they said my 'paid' channels would stop working beginning of the following month. You still get the free channels, including free HD channels - and they will always be free and work.

Mine is still cancelled as it's a waste here - don't watch the TV anymore :/ but if I do, plenty of free channels to choose from
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
I did cancel yes Kazz, and they said my 'paid' channels would stop working beginning of the following month. You still get the free channels, including free HD channels - and they will always be free and work.

Mine is still cancelled as it's a waste here - don't watch the TV anymore :/ but if I do, plenty of free channels to choose from
Thanks Azz.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2011, 05:58 PM
i wish we had sky plus. my mum has it and i love it. nana wont have it because she says its too expensive, which is fair enough.

i love the documentary channels and horse and country, and animal planet and things my mum goes mad cos when ever i go there i just sit and watch animal stuff all day
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2011, 08:11 PM
We did the same as you Azz only we caved in at the 6 months offer at half price, didn't cross my mind to hold out for longer
Azz
Administrator
Male 

02-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
We did the same as you Azz only we caved in at the 6 months offer at half price, didn't cross my mind to hold out for longer
I actually did that first... but then after two months thought well it never gets watched so might as well cancel it they did... then a few weeks later sent that letter lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2