View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 07:24 PM
H, I am so pleased to be reading this that is such fantastic news and what a tremendous lady your mum is. Now....you do exactly what your mum says...get a decent sleep and you and Dave look after each other!! Hugs to you all (very gentle ones for your mum) and remember to say a wee thanks to that angel that came by the other day - she did her job really well.
Been worrying about you and your mum so off to relax here too now.
xxxxxxxxxxx
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Im so glad all went ok, i have been thinking of your mum today.
Hopfully you will be able to sleep easier tonight, knowing she's fine. More dogsey vibes sent her way for a quick recovery. xxxxxxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Awwwwww H I'm so please to hear this!!!! Your mum is made of strong stock!!!!!! I really am so so so glad!!!!

Hoping she's back in the care home soon xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I am so glad your Mum is OK Hope she continues to feel better now she's had her operation. Bless ya! *Hugs*
Awww thanks Lou, (I am already blessed ya know!!! )xxxx

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Woooooo Hooooo! Fantastic news Aitch. So very pleased to hear the news. Put your feet up now and enjoy a peaceful evening. xxxxx
Thanks Jackie, quite unbelievable isn't she!!! xxxx

Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
H, I am so pleased to be reading this that is such fantastic news and what a tremendous lady your mum is. Now....you do exactly what your mum says...get a decent sleep and you and Dave look after each other!! Hugs to you all (very gentle ones for your mum) and remember to say a wee thanks to that angel that came by the other day - she did her job really well.
Been worrying about you and your mum so off to relax here too now.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Awww thank Lynne, and I did remember to thank that little angel for taking such good care of her, I never forget to do that! xxxxx

Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Im so glad all went ok, i have been thinking of your mum today.
Hopfully you will be able to sleep easier tonight, knowing she's fine. More dogsey vibes sent her way for a quick recovery. xxxxxxx
Thanks Lynn, and those new dogsey vibes have worked a treat - read my update below!!! xxxx

Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Awwwwww H I'm so please to hear this!!!! Your mum is made of strong stock!!!!!! I really am so so so glad!!!!

Hoping she's back in the care home soon xxxx
Thanks Lorna, she sure is, I hope I'm gonna be the same in my really old age which is approaching rapidly I might add, after having all these shocks over the past 4 years!!! xxxx

Well, I just had a phone call from the sister, and I've got even more unbelievable news now.......... she has been discharged by the doc this morning and they are sending her back home this afternoon!!!! Yayyyy,no more hospital visits in all that traffic, taking the food I can't quite believe this myself yet, she's only just rung me!!! A nice relaxing week-end for me now then (must have been that little angel again working her magic coz of what I did for mum in there this past week! )

I think we can safely say it's all over now then???!!!! Or DARE I say that!!!! Thanks again guys, I don't knowwhat I'd do without you lovely lot.xxxxxxxxxxxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm so happy to hear this I'm glad you only have the one angel for now H! And yes you'll be just as strong as your dear mum xxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Thanks Lorna (yes, that one has got it's work cut out hasn't it, they daren't send me another just yet!!!)

See, I toldya, she isn't back yet??!!! They will ring me on her arrival, and I'll nip up there with her sweet and sour with noodles, she'll love it!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-09-2009, 04:08 PM
So glad to hear she is on her way back already, that is fantastic news and says a lot about her determination as well!!!! I bet she can't wait for her lovely dinner
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Oh that's fantastic news, I'm so glad she is okay. She really is a tough old bird huh?!

I'm glad she's on the mend and on her way home.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
So glad to hear she is on her way back already, that is fantastic news and says a lot about her determination as well!!!! I bet she can't wait for her lovely dinner
Well that lovely dinner, is now becoming a burnt offering June, so I'm resorting to Plan B for when she eventually arrives! The flat isn't down yet! or up or whatever they do when the queen is back in residence! Lol!xxxx

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Oh that's fantastic news, I'm so glad she is okay. She really is a tough old bird huh?!

I'm glad she's on the mend and on her way home.
Thanks lore, tougher than I could ever have imagined, and long may it last, I think she's gonna outlive me the way she keeps using up my nine lives here!!! xxxx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Fab news H!

Your Mum is made of tough stuff isn't she.

I'm so pleased for you all xx
Page 11 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 >