View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-07-2006, 02:50 PM

OMG ! I feel so sick ( thugs torturing a puppy)

Been on an other site, and some one has posted a video (hosted on one of these free video site) by the way it does not belong to the person who posted the link, she is horrified) I am not going to give the link , dont want to give any more publicity than it already has!! it is a video of 2 young boys maybe 12 /13 from the US in a bedroom , with their Boxer pup, about 3mths old i would say......one of the lads is hanging the pup by his front legs.......then when the pup gets free, it tries to run and hide under a bed, the kid first kicks it, then pulls it out and starts all over again.they are calling it names, and I can hear an adult in the backgrown, laughing....the look of utter fright on that pups face will haunt me forever,........we the peole who have seen it have complained tot he free site, and left many a comment on the video as to what we would like to do to these lads, but it has been on since January so cant see them taking it off.......these kids are getting kicks out of torturing this pup, my god I AM SO ANGRY, I feel like crying in frustration because there is absolutly NOTHING we can do
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Thats awful.No wonder you feel so angry.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Poor little puppy. That has made me feel ill just reading. I really don't know what to say about this. You hear about it happening so much. What way are these children being brought up?
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Makes me so mad and the fact there was a adult present who found it funny just shows the kind of upbringing these kids probably have had!
What a horrible world we live in!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-07-2006, 03:13 PM
I saw it too Jackie not very nice. Luckily I had the sound turned off. Lets hope it gets removed with all the complaints.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 03:18 PM
horrible little pigs i'm surprised that it was allowed on in the first place, dont they monitor these type of things, could they not be traced by the IP address?
Radar Ears
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi All,

Do these "free" hosting sites log peoples ISP numbers
(hope I've got that right, if not, you know what I mean)
where these bast--rds could be traced somehow ?

Regards

Radar
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 03:35 PM
That is so disgusting, especially that an adult would condone and laugh at such behaviour too

Poor thing must be terrified,then no doubt if it gets bigger and bites the sods they will put it to sleep

The site should be forced to stop showing this evil
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 04:29 PM
That's horrible, poor pup

I can't believe the site hasn't removed it yet. I thought that's what they were supposed to do when vids were reported
KatieB_23
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-07-2006, 04:36 PM
OMG Thats terrible!

THANK YOU for not posting the link. I am the sort of person that wouldn't be able to stop myself from taking a look, and then I would be crying all afternoon!

It really upsets me how many people in this world can be that cruel...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >