Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-05-2004, 09:56 AM
Hi Jeanette, nice photos of Luna and Oliver
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2004, 11:18 AM
Thanks

Its really rather silly isn't it? Always running around taking pictueres all the time. Sometimes I feel like a complete fool but I bet they are nice to have in the future

Jeanette
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

16-05-2004, 01:21 PM
Aww they are both looking fab! I lov ethe first pic too! Rocky does the same in the Garden where he stands up and tries to look as far ahead as possible! mad init?
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2004, 06:58 PM
Yeah and you can always tell, when someone's out there, because she starts whining and ghange places all the time.

I really miss my footstool, but she's just so cute to watch, so I'm gonna let her keep it

Jeanette
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 04:45 AM
Gorgeous pictures You have a nice field for the dogs where you live! Don't feel like a fool alone. I take pictures constantly too. I think it's a great way to save the memories though. They aren't here that long when you think about it...
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 07:40 AM
Hi Barbara

Yes We have some nice fields around. And the dogs all run and play together.

I'm glad I'm not the only one taking pictures.

Jeanette
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2004, 12:48 PM
She's gorgeous! So is Oliver.

We have a friend who used to breed chocolate labs, they were such lovely dogs, we always wanted one when my brother and I were little (along with wanting a German Shepherd, a Bulldog, a Great Dane, a Weimeraner, a Rottie, a Dobermann, a black Lab, a yellow Lab, a Flat coated Retriever, a Rhodesian Ridgeback..... in fact most large dogs!! We wouldn't have had any room in the house for people if we'd had all the dogs I wanted!!!!!! ) but the pups were always sold before they were even born. I'm sure we were offered one once, but at the time we had 2 EBT's, 2 standard poodles, and my aunts dogs (a staffie and 2 horrible norfolk terriers) frequently came to stay.

I am still waiting for my chocolate lab
Bon
Almost a Veteran

22-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Beautiful pictures Jeanette...the shot of her sitting and looking out the window is just too cute. :smt007
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Thanx Lizzy

Yeah she is beautiful I chose a chocolate because we had a black laab when I stayed at home with my mom. And I was afraid that I would compare to much if I also got a black.

I love her so much and I haven't regretted once havening her.

Luna and Oliver are my babies. I wanted a red cat because I'd heard they were really talkative (oh boy thats an understatement!), and I found an add in a paper. So I called and my mom helped me go get him cause I don't have a license.

I always wanted a dog living at home and we have had dogs but only one at a time. Luna is my first dog, I could have had others before her, but my mom talked me out of it and I got cats instead. I'm happy about that now, because I would probablely not have had my Luna now.

Jeanette

Jeanette
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Thanx Bon. Yes its a good one isn't it?

When I got the pictures home and looked at them I couldn't help but smile when I saw that picture.

She is pretty photogenic my babygirl Now I'll just have to learn to take the picturees properly

Jeanette
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >