Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2004, 07:29 PM

Luna a choc lab from Denmark

Hi all

I'm trying to make a folder just for Luna. I've found some pictures and will keep updating, if that's allowed?

Well lets start from the beginning. This is taken when the pups were 3 weeks old - my first visit (the only one not in this picture is Luna, she was out on an adventure:

next is a picture of Rikke, Lunas mother. The pups are 7 weeks old here, so its just a little bonus feed (the legs belong to my stepdad) and I think Luna is number 2 or 3 from the right (the tail):

Here she is sleeping with one of her teddı bears (she really loves them) oh and the picture is taken on the day I got her home, so she is 8½ weeks old:

I don't really know how old she is in this picture, but would guess its a couple days after bringing her home, so 9 weeks perhaps. The picture is taken in my mothers garden:

Here she is 3 months old and getting her first (and last!) raw bone:

She got the runs of that bone, and it took me a month!!!! to get her tummy back to normal, we went to the vet where she got an injection (didn't help) and the thing that finally did the trick was yoghurt. She lived on yoghurt alone for about 2 weeks. So never again will she get a raw bone! She has gotten one since, but I cooked it for about 15 minutes first and no runny tummy!

And the last picture is taken just before christmas, so Luna must be about 8 months and Bella, the GSD, must be 6½ months old. Bella is Luna's best friend:

I think this will do for now Hope you'll enjoy my baby chocolate girl

Jeanette
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Choc lab... we actually thought about getting one before getting our AB, i see one in a commercial (cannot remember what one) but it knocks over some water when a car pulls into the drive... it was gorgeous
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2004, 07:47 PM
Hi Kirsty

I don't think I've seen that commercial. But I live in Denmark, so that's probablely why

Your dog looks sweet.

Jeanette
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

08-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Great pics Jeanette!
(And yeah you can keep adding and adding and adding pics as you take them )

I love that pic of her in your mums garden (its the one in your avatar right??!)

take care n keep the pix coming

p.s. the second pic is just a tiny bit too big (try the resize option in photobucket)
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2004, 08:15 PM
Hi Azz

Yeah its the picture in my avatar and I think its one of the best pictures I have ever taken of her.

I thought I had it resized but I was getting so many pictures down, so I probablely forgot one

I finally delivered a film full of pictures,, so now I'll have to wait untill next saturday to get them.

Jeanette
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

08-05-2004, 08:23 PM
u'll have to put a digicam on your christmas list
probably taken a few thousand pix on ours! (mostly of the cat tho! as we've only had Rocky two months ish )
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Yeah, but they are pretty expenssive so I don't think I'll ever get one

But my mum has one, and now that summer is coming, I'll probablely go out there and make her take some pics of Luna in their garden. It could be fun to have a pic in the same place as the avatar, huh?

I also have a cat. A big red one. I'll have to take som pics of him and put on here as well.

How come you only had Rocky for a couple of months? Sorry, if you have written this somewhere else, I haven't really been on every single topic here yet.

I just went crazy when I found out that I could figure out to post ppictures. Oh and can you see, I got the second picture shrinked?

I think Luna's is the same height as her mum. Now its the width (thank god for a dictionary!) we're waiting for.

Jeanette
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Hi Jeanette,

Your photos of Luna are great
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

08-05-2004, 09:39 PM
We picked Rocky up when he was four months old - I didn't know the Breeder (Sarah from Topdrives, whosd also a good friend) had any pups! She breeds American Bulldogs too and I was gonna get one of those but our house move got really delayed so couldn't get one back then But sooo glad now looking back because Rocky is Ace! (funny how things work out isn't it??).

Yes I noticed you shrinked the size of the second pic - well done, u r getting good at this now!!

Digi cams have come down a lot in price I think you can get a half decent one for about £70? probably cheaper in Europe!

Hope to see pix your big red cat soon
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2004, 01:51 PM
Well I found a picture of Oliver. This is where he lived the first four months after I got Luna :

Jeanette
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »