View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Teal'c
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Awww great video what a clever handsome boy he is and well done you looks like you really enjoyed yourself bet your bitten by the agility bug now

end of sept before I can enter Ben
What's your first show will watch out for you

eeeppp but am thinking of the club that refused to train us
Just forget them and enjoy being really nosey now who refused you and why? pm if you'd rather

DC
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Teal'c View Post
Awww great video what a clever handsome boy he is and well done you looks like you really enjoyed yourself bet your bitten by the agility bug now

What's your first show will watch out for you

Just forget them and enjoy being really nosey now who refused you and why? pm if you'd rather

DC
Just waiting on Bens registration comming in - and of course getting him measured but I have been badgered to do the glennifer showWould be great to see some dogsey faces if you can make it?? where abouts are youach its not as dramatic as I am making it out to beI really wanted to train with Glennifer but they sad they were full for the next couple of years so I almost gave up on the idea of training at allThen I found clear run and I am sooo happy with them. I have a few friends in Glennifer and I know people who joined after I tried to get Ben in - so it may be something about who you know - which I understandBut I do have a dream about us doing OK so we can look all smug and say 'see what you could have had!'(although I know realisticly I will be lucky not to freeze with nerves, forget where to go and fall over the jumps spectacularly - which Ben would find amazing fun)
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Sorry, computer has decided to remove all spaces and gaps to make above post even more difficult to read that usual!
Teal'c
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Firstly I had heard Glennifer has a big waiting list so don't take it to personally and secondly and most importantly Clear Run rocks two of my bestest friends in the world train with Carol

I'm near Edinburgh and train with Levenhall flyers

The Glenniffer comp is brill its at lovely posh new riding centre , it was one of Asha first shows last year and it was great fun

No doubt you'll be nervous I still get nervous and I've been competin a few years LOL but its brilliant fun and no matter if its a E or clear first place my princess's always have fun and know they are the best
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Oh I know I am not taking it personally at all - I was a bit miffed at 1st that I didnt think I was going to get anywhere to train Ben
But from what I have seen I am more than happy with Carol, I think her style suits my training ideas much better - she is down on anyone like a tonne of bricks if they are in any ways harsh with their dogs (its always our fault anyways)
Whos your palls?? Ill keep an eye out for them - and you

I went along to the Glennifer show to have a look in the spring there and that is a really fab venue so I am totally looking forward to it

Exactly - It dont really matter what happens - if the dog has a great day then you are a winner anyway - that is exactly what it should be all about
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2