Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 06:25 PM

Fireworks

Well my neighbours 2 doors done decided to set off a firework, luckily my dogs aren't too bad but what they didn't reckon on is the fact that they absolutely terrified their own very young child, so they didn't let off anymore. Why don't people think
Becky
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Might make them think now and hopefully tell other people about it too! We were down the town this morning and whilst in Debenhams, some numbskulls let off a series of explosions in the main high street, and panic ensued in the shop coz we all thought it was a bomb, especially at this time of year with all the Christmas shoppers about!!!! How senseless is that!!!! Honestly, the ground almost shook underfoot, it was pretty scarey!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

27-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Hope that taught them something.

Personally I feel they should not be on sale to the public at all and only used at orgaised displays.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 06:39 PM
I really don't think they should be for public sale.

Our dogs are both fine with them,well they were last year,and some idiot decided to let them off last night,quite late and they were deafening,both were fine.

Were going to an organised display next week,only for the kids sake,if it was up to me I wouldn't go.Total waste of money,kids & animals hurt every year,the damn things need to be banned!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-10-2007, 06:42 PM
I agree they should only be for displays.Bet the police did nothing Helena like round here last week.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 06:49 PM
I totally agree that they should be sold to licensed, organised displays.
I lived in California and it is against they law to have them unless this is the case. I may not agree with everything the Californians do but this I do agree with.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 07:07 PM
nic n sam are terrified

im supposed to be going out tonight - but i cant now cos some prat is letting them off and they would trash the house without me here
Dolly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2007, 07:24 PM
I really think they should definitely be banned from public sale. They are just a complete nuisance & dangerous in the hands of all these morons who buy them to make a nuisance.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 07:46 PM
I red in a local paper about a kitten losing half it tail due to kids attaching bangers to it , my three hate fireworks they shake with fear xxdk
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Dolly View Post
I really think they should definitely be banned from public sale. They are just a complete nuisance & dangerous in the hands of all these morons who buy them to make a nuisance.
I have to agree i think if we have to put up with them at least lets have them confined to organised displays.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >