View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Love the note-book style, really easy to navigate, it looks great, definitely gets the :smt023 from me too
Tee
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Like it a lot. I like simple, easy to navigate sites. Yours isn't too fussy and is straight to the point. Well done.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi, i have looked at many, many websites and i thought yours was excellent. Very easy and i love the brown colours it looks sophisticated.

The only thing i thought is when i clicked on contact i would have got your details, if i was interested in contacting you that is what i would go into. Maybe i am a bit daft and missed something really obvious, but just my tiny bit of feedback
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Do you mean I should have my email address and telephone number on there? Did you not like the contact form?
Becky
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Hi, i like the layout of your contact form, but if i was interested in a pup say....the first thing i would do is go into your contact section and hope there would be telephone numbers and address so i could contact you directly rather that just leaving my details and hoping that you ring me back......It would also tell me where abouts you are in the country as well instantly.

sorry does that make sense....maybe i am a bit impatient but if i had any questions i would like to contact you. But that is just my humble opinion.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Right, I don't want to put my full address for obvious reasons but will put my name, telephone number and county on there so people can see it.
Becky
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Its excellent, well done. Very easy to read, good for both newcomers to poodles and for long term owners etc, makes me want to buy one from you next year! Does not need any alterations i thinks its so well done.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Very nice, fun but informative! Puts mine to shame!

Moonfruit is great isn't it? Have to say I've quite enjoyed using it, but like all internet gadgets it has those :smt091 moments!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2007, 11:45 PM
Wow, great web site Becky!
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2007, 07:11 AM
I really liked it Becky.
well done the whole package is very nice to look at (most important!!!!!) and easy to move through.
an added bonus loads of beautiful babes to look at
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >