Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 05:04 PM

Well we are back

A big thank you to all the members that we met up with in Scotland, we really enjoyed the walk and I found a beautiful piece of drift wood for the bathroom........much to Pat's horror.

Can I say Lionhound is as lovely as ever, we met her last year and she is great company,and her beautiful rescue girl is gorgeous, sorry we couldn't see Beau this year but maybe next. Danni (Brunodog)we have never met before but we were really struck on her as she is really friendly and Bruno is a lovely lovely big boy,who is a credit to her, even though he doesn't like to many dogs, he was a star.

Fido did wonderfully and we were quite taken with him, although I have to apologise that Bruce teased him a couple of time........norty Bruce. We look forward to meeting you again.

Kel Myles and Star we hadn't met before but we got to know one another after the wasp attack, so we hope to get to know them better.

Fiona(Hali) came to our cabin on the Sunday and we had a relaxing afternoon, although Reah was none to pleased about being left with Pat whilst we did a walk without her. Still she forgave me later

On the Monday we went to Hawick for the day and did a beautiful walk of Wilton Park and the river Treviot which our three really enjoyed...Skye especially as she swam for england As my computer will not be back till Saturday I can not put up any pic's but I will, Elaineb and Chris are coming here on Saturday to bring it back as her son fixed it for me whilst I was away so some will be taken then too.
Going to cook them Carribbean, Mutton lunch followed by Carribbean Banana cake............yummy.

So once again thank you Scotland members..we are booked to come again next year, hopefully I can get Elainb to come and have the next cabin to ours xxxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 05:08 PM
glad you had a good time, Im just so sad I didnt get the chance to meet up with you
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
glad you had a good time, Im just so sad I didnt get the chance to meet up with you
We did miss you hun, but we are back next year ok xxxxxxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 05:26 PM
It was lovely to meet you and Pat too !! Glad you got the driftwood home in one piece !!!
see you next year then !! LOL
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 05:38 PM
It was lovely seeing you and Pat again and the dogs. Lula had a blast. We still haven't told Beau about the walk, he wouldn't have been happy at missing Reah
Glad to hear the scottish wasps haven't put you off coming back next year, hopefully Elaine can come up as well
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:20 PM
glad you had a lovely hoilday
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Sounds like you all had a great time
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:52 PM
That all sounds lovely, I'm pleased you all had such a great time Bet it was a shame to come to an end!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Glad you got home safe and sounds...just can't believe how quickly the time went!

Can't wait to see you next year..and hopefully Elaine too
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 07:06 PM
I cant wait now Just hope Poppy behaves herself I have been on the site where Steph and Pat stayed and it looks absolutly georgous, and there's the towns nearby too for the shopping

Glad you all had a nice time, exept for the wasps, and look forward to seeing you all next year.

Elaine xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >