View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2009, 02:40 PM
we all seem to have pups that know the benefits of regular early nights! i think i could take a leaf out of their book sometimes...
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2009, 03:44 PM
Toro goes through to bed anywhere from 8.30 but we don't give in at that time cause shes up again about 2 am lolllllll, I would say yes if she could control bed times she would x
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2009, 04:08 PM
lol yes both of mine know .the drill through out the day . they like things done on time . lol , funny how they instantly know these things , isnt it .
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Although not a pup, hatti does the same-when it gets to roundabout 11.30 pm she comes and sits in front of me or goes into kitchen near her food cupboard and if I don't start getting ready she just keeps wandering from me to kitchen-she knows if she does it for long enough I will move and let her out for last wee and treat-then she takes herself off to bed which is usually my bed
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Oh yes!! Monty quite often will go and sit at the top of the stairs and just huff loudly until we go up to bed - he sleeps in with us on a cushion on the floor! He also has a bed in the kitchen that he could use as a filler before bed but he prefers to sit and huff at the top of the stairs instead!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Tilly settles down on the downstairs toilet floor about 9pm, she only moves when I start turning lights out & shutting the living room door, then she goes out for a wee & just goes in her bed in the hall.
It's funny as we have all taken to going all the way upstairs to go to the loo rather than disturb her! She will move if asked but I don't like disturbing her
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2