Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2023, 09:05 AM

Strolling Tuesday 4th April 2023

Morning all. Enjoy your stroll Chris. Hope everyone else has sun. Enjoy your day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2023, 10:22 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Nice sunny morning here and some washing on the line.
My jeans needed washing after yesterday. Freya was unwell and Nanny's jeans copped a very sick Freya. I had to drive back home to change them, we will in future be packing spare clothes.
She was really unwell slept nearly all day didn't eat and it was difficult to get a sip of water down her.
Mark is home today and she is much better but not into nursery tomorrow they state 48 hours before allowing them back in and Freya needs another few days to recover and make sure she is better.
We offered to cover it if needed. So a busy week, Freya yesterday, Freya tomorrow and again Friday and then again Monday.
Retail does not recognise Easter bank holidays now not like years ago.
So tomorrow it's me and Gorden will do Friday. Otherwise if we both do the 3 days its so tiring for us.

Chris poor Gary and you. He sounds like he is in a better mood again which makes life more pleasant for you all.
Sue busy day today ? Silly question really. I think I already know it will be.
brenda nice day for a walk.
griff hope you haven't killed Steve yet. Any further with the car ?
Kazz hope you are enjoying life.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2023, 10:46 AM
Good morbid Brenda and Lynn

Busy week for you both again sitting Freya. Do hope she is now fully recovered as not nice when they are unwell.

Yes busy day again as usual. Washing done and out early now ironed and in the airing cupboard. Have dug and weeded the old veg patch lady for me to sort out to some grass seed there. Will out a flower bed one side as well. I really don't have the time or energy to grow veg anymore. Have the gymnastics run tonight.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2023, 12:24 PM
Afternoon all
Sorry to hear that Freya has been poorly, hope she is fully better soon
Sue, I have done my garden today......sprayed the artificial lawn and cleaned the water feature out lol
Brenda, we have lovely sunshine here!!
Just off to get weighed ready for next week, don't want them giving me too much anaesthetic
Lynn, he should be getting his back pay this week so should finally have a budget , then my hard work begins...groan
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2023, 03:19 PM
Sue I am not surprised you have no energy to grow veg this year. You have been and are still a very busy lady.
Ooooh griff we're finding it hard work so be prepared.

Freya was a little better this morning but Mark has just messaged she has gone back downhill and just wants cuddles and to sleep.
Not a 24 hour bug as hoped.
Not been sick again and hoping she isn't tomorrow. I will be packing spare clothes in case.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2023, 10:29 PM
Aw, poor Freya. They just don't understand why they're not feeling good at her age. Get well soon little one

Gary's dentist is closing down at the end of June and I've had a fruitless search for another NHS dentist. Not a chance in hell. I can see a fortune being spent and when he had a fit, he bites down hard and usually manages to cause a bit of damage

Booked Rosie in for the vet to check her gum where she had the op as it looks swollen and I don't want to take any chances with her

So I've been on the 'phone most of the afternoon and by the time I got around to booking a hair appointment, it was closed - ah well, there's always tomorrow