Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 06:50 AM

Daily Thread Friday 23rd June

Good morning everyone

If you haven't found your drops Moyra please phone the doctor and get another prescription sent out for you.

Loving the sound of the purple sofa Eileen and await the pictures . They are really very spoilt little girls.

Naughty Mabs and just when you thought it had settled.

Nice to be treated isn't it Mandy

Lovely here this morning and nice and cool. Washing out and about to take Teazle out. Had a bit of thunder etc with hail yesterday lunch time but didn't last long.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 07:33 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow. Moyra hope you have found your eye drops. Sue we had rain but not a lot to speak of. A little rumble but again nothing much. Dried up in seconds. Poor Norma has rain nearly all the time. We could do with some down here. Just hope it stops when I go to Inverness in October. Off up there again by sleeper train. Looking forward to it very much.
Tyto loves it. All the fuss he gets from passengers etc. Have a good day folks.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 07:52 AM
No haven't found them, expect I have thrown them in error. Still I have ordered some more so hopefully will get them either today or Monday! I didn't want to get up this morning I had such a rough night. Must get Amber out she must be busting although the patio doors are open so she could go out if she wanted.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2017, 08:03 AM
Morning Sue, brenda, Moyra and all to follow.
I was going to do the morning thread had it all written as i was up at silly'o'clock again today but my chromebook keeps overheating and shutting down.
So have to switch it off stop charging it and leave it to cool right down.

Glad you have ordered more drops Moyra.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Lynn I think all the gadgets are up the creak. My tablet is working fine now but not the computer. Emails being strange to. So, off out to leave it to do its own thing for a bit. When in doubt switch it all off is my motto.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Must be the heat brenda. This has been playing up for a while though.
Emails all fine here wonder what the problem is with yours.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Raining here, Kesh and Zen (with the long rough coats) are insistent on lying out in the rain, consequently they are drowned, I go out and send them in, the bedding is now sopping, grrrr. As soon as my back is turned, out they pop. Lona and Mabs, who have the shorter (double) coats, well they are in of course!!!
Son text yesterday to ask if I was in this morning, and he would be here for 10.30....still waiting....
Giving him half an hour, if its stopped raining, girls will go out, if its still raining I'll get the shopping done.
Wonder why it keeps overheating Lynn, mine are on all day and my Kindle is on all the time along with my phone and they are all fine.
Glad to hear you've ordered some more drops Moyra, can't they get them to you quicker than Monday.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 10:13 AM
Please send some rain down here. Scratched to bug....y been dead heading roses. Mowed the grass, pulled some weeds. Hoovered house, dusted, done the washing, walked Tyto and played with him. Wonder why I'm knackered.? Oh yes and put the pork in to cook for lunch.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Morning all
I don't think we have had any rain?? i woke up at 4.30am, was awake until 7.30 and fell back asleep until 9.30ish...couldn't be bothered with getting up Lol
Lynn, you can get those fan things that your computer sits on, it plugs into the usb and cools it from underneath
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Bored now, son not arrived and the rains stopped. Really want to get the girls out and crack on. He's not let me know he's running late or anything, he usually does, am worried about him now, probably no reason to be but given the way things are at present I am thinking about him almost non stop.
Forecast says heavy rain here, there is none...
Think I will make a move, get changed and if he still hasn't appeared then get the girls out
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »