View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
beau
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Looe and Polperro in Cornwall are both very dog orientated, many shops even allowed dogs inside them.
When we finally get our doggy we will definately be going there for a holiday.

There is also a holiday site, I think it was Hoseasons which is situated in Polperro which allows dogs to stay.
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by beau View Post
Looe and Polperro in Cornwall are both very dog orientated, many shops even allowed dogs inside them.
When we finally get our doggy we will definately be going there for a holiday.

There is also a holiday site, I think it was Hoseasons which is situated in Polperro which allows dogs to stay.
Thats interesting to know with our fav hols being in cornwall we have usually gone camping, but think that the year after next when we need to think of a hols we will have Rolo who will be just 2 and hopefully all being well another of around 1, so need to go somewhere dog friendly and teenager and wannabee teen friendly!
beau
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Same here we love Cornwall, at first I was quite suprised at how many dogs were around, I'm not sure if they are allowed on the beaches, but there is a small beach where dogs can go, it's a bit awkward to get to though and you can see it from the Hoeseasons park.
Alf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Dumpledale Farm in South wales cant fault it at all
Have to second this. You will never find anywhere more dog friendly
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2