Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2007, 05:57 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

B*gger me, it’s cold, and STILL I’ve not put the heating on

Jenny Éclair last night was very good, but I’ve never been in a more uncomfortable seat in my life. The show lasted two hours, which included a supporting act and an interval. My knees were squashed against the back of the seat in front, and the guy in front kept pushing back, because he had the same problem. I came out of there like a cripple. Still, she was funny

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Three friends from the local congregation were asked, "When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?" Artie said: "I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man." Eugene commented: "I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives." Alan said: "I'd like them to say, "Look, he's moving!"
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2007, 06:04 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Glad you enjoyed last night Vicki, shame about the uncomfortable chair .

It seems a bit milder here this morning, pitch black outside though, don't like it

Back to work today for a rest

Have a good day everyone x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2007, 06:05 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Glad you had a good evening Vicki. I know what you mean about uncomfortable seats though. Tends to be in old theatres. It was the same when we went to see Billy Connolly, coulh hardly move when we came out.
Thank goodness it's Friday and my last day for over a week. Don't go back til the 6th!Have a good Friday everyone.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2007, 06:05 AM
good morning all

had a good night at the wrestling last night would go again but dont tell son and o/h that though.

cold too here but have put the heating on and just going to have some porridge...

have a good one all

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2007, 06:20 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Glad you enjoyed last night Vicki, shame about the uncomfortable chair .

It seems a bit milder here this morning, pitch black outside though, don't like it

Back to work today for a rest

Have a good day everyone x
Morning Sheree

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Glad you had a good evening Vicki. I know what you mean about uncomfortable seats though. Tends to be in old theatres. It was the same when we went to see Billy Connolly, coulh hardly move when we came out.
Thank goodness it's Friday and my last day for over a week. Don't go back til the 6th!Have a good Friday everyone.
Morning Jackie - stop bragging.......

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
good morning all

had a good night at the wrestling last night would go again but dont tell son and o/h that though.

cold too here but have put the heating on and just going to have some porridge...

have a good one all

sue
Morning Sue
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2007, 06:34 AM
Morning all

Well it's not cold here at all had a shower with the en-suite window wide open, very strange.

Busy, busy day today. Work in a mo, then little Nelly's Funeral at 2pm, then to the GP for my weigh-in on these new weightloss tablets at 3.30pm and I want to get Cath's sketch of Minnie off in the post to her.
I did one of Tonto last night, but it's not as good as he wouldn't sit still like a photo.

I can see I'm going to have to work my way through some Dogsey dogs to keep my hand in now.

Have fun everyone!

Beckyxxx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2007, 06:52 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, glad you had a good time last night it's not too cold here today and the weather girl says we might get a touch of sunshine later as well
Hope you all have a good one
Christine
bessey112
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-10-2007, 06:52 AM
Morning
It doesnt seem as cold today...that could be something to do with me sat in a huge jumper & having the heating on though
We have a busy day here,if it all goes to plan that is,if not ill end up in a real tizz Im expecting my 1st avon delivery today (hopefully soon) so that all needs to be sorted ready to go out. At 11 we have a speech therapy review for my youngest & hopefully they will start to actually give him some therapy soon!
Ive also got to draw wages out for us & the other men,pay the bills, do food shopping & go to jolleys for the dogs but might skip our shopping
Then this evening i have to get the avon delivered...and breathe Well thats the plan but how it works out i dont really know

sarah
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-10-2007, 07:03 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all doesn't feel quite so cold this morning.Yesterday went well with Mum Ollie was really good except for a tiny blip other than that I was very pleased with him.
Having a quiet restful day today and the weekend will be quiet youngest off to Belfast till Monday with some workmates.
Glad you had a good time last night Vicki hope your legs feel a bit better today.
Have a good day all.& at todays gem.
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all! Took Petto to the vets last night to have his stitches taken out - poor little boy, they were so tight - that the vet caught him with each one he took out Got some eardrops for him also as he keeps shaking his head!

Hmmmm today could be that long awaited bath that he so desperately needs
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >