Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 06:21 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, April 18

Good Morning everyone,

Very quiet on the thread last evening. Harvey, glad Casey is on the mend.

Griff, glad you Mum's friend is feeling better.

The sun is out this morning so hopefully it is going to be a nicer day.

Lynn, hope you are feeling better today. Hope everyone else is also on form.

Take care all, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you have a good dry day and enjoy your walks with Amber

Hope you are feeling better Lynn

Pleased your friend is feeling better Griff but not good about another infection.

Lovely day here but it is forecast to cloud over but hopefully no rain.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 07:56 AM
Morning all. Barry did you watch that programme last evening about Zoos? I have recorded it and will watch it later. Sun is shining and off to do the usual round of housework etc. Have a good day all. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and brenda and all to follow.
Busy day yesterday, housework, grooming Dillon and vets at 4.20 for 2nd injection today.
Feeling very quiet at the moment I will pop in and out but possibly won't have much to contribute.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 09:44 AM
Morning all
Just got the dogs beds in to wash, mum finally gave me her direct dial number so no more texts eating my credit!!! Looking forward to staying home today..well except from walkies for the dogs
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2016, 09:54 AM
Sue and I took a stroll to our local village to get some bits and pieces. I managed the walk (at my pace) without too much trouble still trying to get the strength back in them ready for the upcoming cruise and excursions.

Lovely and sunny here this morning just waiting for a phone call to say they are going to make a start on upgrading our conservatory from wood frames ( which are going rotten) to UPVC. Supposedly on the 20 April so fingers crossed. The vertical blinds will need replacing as well as the exisiting ones have had it with pull bead cord broken and discoloured with paint on the bottoms of some of them done by the previous owners..

I have started to advertise some of my photographic gear the last couple of days . Already sold a Sigma and a Nikon lens. At present trying to sell my Manfrotto tripod and various heads for it. Got a couple of interests but no money on the table as of yet.

Think that brings me up to the present day so bye for now
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Just watched the Horizon programme from last evening about Zoos. Not surprised that the humans are at fault. Was surprised that they didn't have english zoos except for twycross mentioned. Oh well must away. bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Tumbleweed, i do hope they get in touch about your conservatory and don't just show up
Mums friends just called, she is hopefully getting out today...well fingers crossed Lol apparently her cousin isn't happy about how much my mum has been doing for her!!!! they have been mates for 30 odd years...i hvae known her virtually all my life, why on earth wouldn't mum help her friend? i thought that is what friendship means, if you are stuck and need help your mates step in, i have told my mum what was said, don't fancy being the cousin Lol...mind you it made me very angry
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Cold and windy here, have had everyone out though, so they're all eating a bone then will be having a siesta I expect.
Wonder why the cousin is bothered, oh yes it shows her up in a bad light
Saw Nigel The Gardener when I was walking back from the field and he stopped and said what happened to your garden, apparently he came over to mow the grass and there is none, just a mud patch. I said to him re-turf it please, so he has gone off to sort that out for me. Still need to get the re-pointing done as its dry at the moment, think I've got enough put aside for both, because Nigel is a cheap date One of the guys up the road has found someone who'll paint the kitchen for me as well,but that won't be soon!!!
Lynn, I hope you're OK and nothing awful has happened, lots of hugs to you anyway
When does your son and family descend on you Sue. Hopefully after the mess from the conservatory is cleared up, I know its around the time you go on the cruise.
How did all the newbies go on in the new intake on Saturday, Brenda. They progress quickly once their owners have taken it onboard about whats actually needed, and then carry it out of course
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 12:29 PM
TW, will he reappear today do you think?? or will you be chasing him round again Lol. Send Nigel down my way please, my back lawn could do with attention...i think i will get some of that seed stuff with the coir on it it...hopefully the pigeons won't eat it this time Lol. I have been saying for at least 6 years that we need to get the garage wall repointed, my dad was going to do it but shock horror.........he hasn't lol
Lynn, i do hope you are o.k...is there anything us lot can do?
I think you could have hit the nail on the head there TW...it isn't all about her is it? she turned up p*ssed the night before Kath was admitted to hospital, come through the door giving it all " i'm not having this.... i couldn't get hold of you"...mums mate was actually talking to somebody on the phone at the time and couldn't do anything but allow her to stay...she didn't want her there, she is dreading telling her she is going home tonight in case she turns up again, i think she will be off to her partners in the not too distant future......he lives at least 10 miles away so she will be safe lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >