View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2010, 10:47 AM
I agree that its not "fair" that women who "sleep around" are thought badly of, but men who do the same are thought well of.

I also think that a good number of those women don't do it because they "like sex" they do it because they "want love". And keep doing it, because they never get it, because sex does not equal love.
littlewolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
I agree that its not "fair" that women who "sleep around" are thought badly of, but men who do the same are thought well of.

I also think that a good number of those women don't do it because they "like sex" they do it because they "want love". And keep doing it, because they never get it, because sex does not equal love.
I'm not 100% convined by that. I know many women who are happy with their promiscuity, they are young and not interested in settling down or finding love at this stage in their life. They do it becuase they enjoy sex.

Stephen Fry's comments were pretty offensive if taken literally, but I do think, like someone said earlier it was meant humorously for a male gay audience.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Being somebody who would rather leave sex than partake in it for the most part, I find that i'm under immense pressure to be as sexually motivated as it seems everybody else is. When people start to talk about it, particularly their own sexual ventures then I switch off, it just doesnt interest me.

I could never have a one night stand. I have slept with people whom I wasnt in a relationship with but it was more than once and I got to know them slightly before I did the deed! I've also done things i'm not proud of, things which are morally wrong but a slag I could never be called!

I think i'm one of those women who are designed to have many different partners as I get bored very easily and it seems only a new partner re-awakens things but i've never explored my theory!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Jenn~n~Luke View Post
Sex? What's that?
It's what posh Edinburghers take their coal home in.

Snorri
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5