View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
partypooch
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-05-2011, 02:16 PM
trip was named because she was completely off her head, out of control, and couldn't walk in a straight line when we took her from rescue, but she's also known as 'SPOD' (Slightly Peculiar Ordinary Dog), and the horse (or horsicum) as she's quite big and muscular.

Mabel had no name for about 3 weeks, and was refered to as 'the ginger pig', so she now gets 'piggy la-la' and is called 'princess cinnamon pants' by my best mate.
Angie1966
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2011, 08:32 AM
Molly - Moo Moo
NCA1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Saffi answers to Saff (which is what i most often call her anyway, Saffi is usually when she's being defiant), and also Baba/Babe, which is a pretty recent thing- i call her Baba more often than babe/baby though- and i'd not do it if others were around! It's a bit silly really.

I do call her a number of things, but those are the ones she actually answers to - other common nicknames for her are Saffers, Ratbag, Mutty, Dog, etc!
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Gelert - Gelly, Gelboy, Gelbert, Bongo Bum, Rambo, Loony, Mochyn, Boyo, Bat Ears, Rottie Chops, Puppy Also some ruder ones when he's being disobedient. Still said with love
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Hahahaha Doesn't make me feel so bad now!!

Kiara - Kizzy, Wizzy woo, Wizz or Kiz

Poppy - PI Pop (cos she's good at finding stuff!!) Popster, Pop pop, my OH calls her Poppy Pee Pants after she wee'd on him on his first introduction to her

Bailey - Bail, Big Lad, Daft Sod oh and he thinks Gerrrroffffff is another one now as I say it so often when he's trying to climb on my knee
Hannaho
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-10-2011, 07:33 PM
mine are
penny - princess pen, baby, lady, bad breath!

cookie - dough dough, cutey pie, cook, crocodile

xx
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Our new dog Izzy has 2 nicknames-"Grumpy dwarf" (she's small for the breed and grumpy if you want to brush her) and "Grotbags". Enough said!
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Ranger is known as dopey dog lol.
Pysces
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Our old dog, Boots used to get called "Bootsey Babe" or "Cutesey Bootsie".

Jake gets Jacob, Jacobey, Little Man, Gorgeous Boy, Cubster and Cubby (the latter two being a corruption of Jacobey)

Jasper gets Jazz, Jasp, Jazzster, Jazzy and Twerp (when he licks my feet to wake me in a morning)
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Ranger has aquired a few new names since october lol. As well as dopey dog, he's dumb dog, fat boy, stoat (as in stoating his head off a brick wall when he was going to fast and couldn't stop in time ), stoopid and hubbys fav, lumpy b*ws *blush*. Well seeing we're scottish
Page 24 of 26 « First < 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 >