Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 11:19 PM

The Date 07-07-07?

Was it bad for anyone else?
I know 666 is supposed to be the worst but today has been mean to me?
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 11:21 PM
I thought if anything it would be lucky..sorry to hear it has been so bad for you....can't say that it has been any different from any other day for me (well it is a weekend, so that's always better than a work day )
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
I thought if anything it would be lucky..sorry to hear it has been so bad for you....can't say that it has been any different from any other day for me (well it is a weekend, so that's always better than a work day )
I always love your optimism Hali, you never fail to make me smile.
Since my 40th in May Ive had the ****tiest time I had hoped the date today might of been a turning point but it just rolled it into a big turd.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 11:30 PM
So sorry to hear that Luz - just been reading one of your other posts about your ex - no wonder you have no optimism left, it just sounds so awful.

But there is one thing someone once quoted at me when I was going through a really ****ty time... "that which doesn't break us, makes us stronger".

And I do believe experiencing the ****ty stuff does make us appreciate the good stuff so much more (though not sure how ****ty it has to get before everything starts to look better).
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
So sorry to hear that Luz - just been reading one of your other posts about your ex - no wonder you have no optimism left, it just sounds so awful.

But there is one thing someone once quoted at me when I was going through a really ****ty time... "that which doesn't break us, makes us stronger".

And I do believe experiencing the ****ty stuff does make us appreciate the good stuff so much more (though not sure how ****ty it has to get before everything starts to look better).
Thankyou Ive been through some rough times but this one is the hardest as it just keeps getting worse when you expect it to get better. Today was the worst yet.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2007, 01:27 AM
I agree with Hali, it does and will make you a stronger person... trouble is nothing helps at the time....... apart from us lot on here just a lickle bit x
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2007, 01:30 AM

hopefully today will be a better one for you.....
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2007, 08:39 AM
"Women are like tea bags. If you want to see how strong they are, put them in hot water"

Stay strong Laura - we're all rooting for you honey

xoxox
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2007, 08:50 AM
I'm really sorry you're having a crap time Laura - here's a big hug coming your way!
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2007, 09:41 AM
So sorry you are having such a bad time Luz. Hopefully you will find the strength to make the right decisions about things. I don't know the background as I have been a bit pre-occupied but my heart goes out to you at this time.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >