Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-04-2008, 10:55 PM

Tammy Welsh Springer Spaniel female

Meet Tammy

Tammy is a 5-year-old Welsh Springer Spaniel, who is looking for a new home because her owner decided to return to America.

Tammy is toilet-trained, knows all the basic commands and is very obedient, and can be left alone for up to five hours without any problems providing she’s had a good hour long off-lead run before hand. This lively and active girl is also very playful and loves to play especially with footballs and soft toys. Her favourite games are fetch and hide and seek and she will gently paw you to entice you to play. Her other great loves are going for rides in the car, chasing squirrels, digging in the garden and having her tummy scratched (in no particular order!). What she does not like is cyclists and motorbikes and she would chase them if she got the chance. She also finds large dogs very threatening and can be defensive towards them. Her new owner will need to be vigilant in environments where such dogs might approach Tammy, but if called to heel, she will stay close by her owner and will not approach other dogs.

Tammy is a very smart lady who thrives on mental and physical stimulation - she has just started doing basic agility and is loving it. She is looking for a new home with an experienced spaniel owner who understands how much exercise and stimulation this breed needs. She can be grumpy if disturbed whilst sleeping so is looking for a home with older children only. She can be aloof with strangers, preferring to avoid people she doesn’t know; once a bond has been built she is extremely loyal. She will make a wonderful life-long dependable companion.

Tammy is looking for a perfect new home, a home where she will be loved and cherished for the rest of her life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

All of our dogs are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped before being rehomed. They are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering a home to one of our dogs please email us for an application form.
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Tammy is gorgeous. I love springer's. I'm sure she'll find a new home real soon.
Good luck Tammy
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2008, 11:57 PM
If you ring Welsh Springer Spaniel rescue they'll rehome her for you or at th very least pay you boarding fees, I've pmed you .
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 12:08 AM
forgot to say typical welshie lol
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-04-2008, 02:21 AM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
If you ring Welsh Springer Spaniel rescue they'll rehome her for you or at th very least pay you boarding fees, I've pmed you .
Thanks, I've pm'd you back
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Tammy has found her perfect new home
Closed Thread