Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl
Yeah i dont think Roxy actually want the rug, just wants to see how much she can wind the cat up when shes sleeping

Jaffa was asleep in Roxys bed yesterday (which Roxy NEVER uses now) and Rox went up and shoved her big wet nose into Jaffas face, needless to say cat wasn't very impressed :smt043
haha! they're so funny aren't they! Our cats hate our dogs but Takara once managed to catch smitch, our long haired cat and groom her

Smitch went mad but she held no authority because she looked so damn funny with a moheikan (sp?)!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Dusty digs and digs in her bed for ages, ripping up blankets the lot She won't settle otherwise
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie
haha! they're so funny aren't they! Our cats hate our dogs but Takara once managed to catch smitch, our long haired cat and groom her

Smitch went mad but she held no authority because she looked so damn funny with a moheikan (sp?)!!
LOL! The only time my two get on now is if Roxy is asleep on the bed and Jaffa will sneak in and cuddle up to her. Sometimes she doesn't even mind getting a quick wash off Roxy before settling down. But only on the ears no where else.

Roxy was asleep next to me on the sofa yesterday and jaffa jumped up onto her thinking she was part of the sofa, that gave her a shock
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2