View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Thanks June going to see it at 6 tonight.
Gorden was explaining what we needed and he offered us his ramp we have one but nice to offer. Can't go any earlier as he needs to clean it literally put the ad in late yesterday. So if back seats when folded are compatible with Dillon getting in and out we need the side door and back tail gate options if crowded in in car parks we may of found the next Dillonmobile.Enjoy your walk with Zen.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 12:21 PM
All walks done, it is warmer than it feels, and by the time I'd finished I was like a grease spot, it is overcast and windy, sun in and out, had my fleece, boots and trakkie bottoms on, wasn't overdressed and thought I'd be fine, glad to get in the shower I can tell you. Sat having a butty and a brew watching the end of the news.
Remember the local postie that was sacked, the village got up a petition, he had a disciplinary appeal hearing last week and was reinstated, so he is back on his rounds this week, big smile on his face as well. Lovely to see him again and glad it went his way, because I really thought they would have him out and pay him off.
Think the man with the footpath is trying to get everyone sweet so he can say there is no opposition, how wrong can he be eh?
Managed to get a bit more of Zen's matts cleared, some are under her tummy towards her rear end and I have ended up cutting them off this morning, she was very good, one bit of a squeal when I got a bit close, so have been double careful and will have another do at them in a couple of days.
Lona has a chunk taken out of her tail, sprayed her with Septi Cleanse, thats the 2nd time, she does pick disputes over bones and is coming off worse because Kesh is getting a bit more narky with her. Lona's problem is sheer greed, she outdid herself this week, gave them all a pigs trotter for tea, Zen didn't have one, fed her in the utility, let her back out and got an apple for after for her, Lona saw the apple, dropped her trotter, which Zen promptly picked up and ran off with, gave Lona the apple, but she lost her tea. I know Zen shouldn't have had the trotter, but had to give her a Gold Star for rescourcefulness
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Afternoon all
Lynn, i am o.k thanks...chemo day today but so far i seem to be not too bad, was dreading it after last week...i felt rotten, so far i just feel a bit tired and a tiny bit sick
I think Xtrails are quite high at the rear, my od gp had one and i always thought it looked quite good
I think the same, the chap with the geese and the footpath will get his own way, i do understand that not all dogs will be o.k with them but if you stop using it, he will say there are not a lot of members of the public using it so whts the harm
TW, that is splendid news about your postie, at least you won't need to go miles to the sorting office now
Moyra, have you told Steve how badly the cold affects you? i would seriously take the key out at night if he won't stop opening the door...hopefully he would get the hint
Just been to see my mate fi, her mum has gone into hospital today for an op for cancer, her dad is blind and she is looking after him and the dog whilst her mum is in...i have said if the dog needs a walk i will take him for her
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Maybe she's a bit constipated or something stuck, Sue. Hoping she is OK and whatever it is thats causing the discomfort is got rid of.
Nippy I thought the same as you over the X trail, I think they are quite high backed though, so don't think it'll suit Dillon, but I may have it mixed up with another Nissan
Moyra,grass is in your garden and there to be used, he's not playing golf or tennis on it after all. Washing up liquid in warm water helps with any yellow patches if His Highness is offended by them, or you can buy things called Dog Rocks to put in Ambers water that are supposed to work. Think its the rain on its way over to you that's making you sore, I was hurting yesterday as it rained on and off all day.
Sunshine blue sky and white clouds here today feels a bit warmer, was cold yesterday and not nice
Thats exactly what I mean Brenda, scattered over half a dozen channels and no indication where or when or what's on
Gordon Bennett!! Men!!! As you say June grass is to be used - and that means being urinated on by dogs, pooed on by dogs, in my case with Hal excavated by dogs!! There's a lot more to life than worrying about the colour of one's grass for goodness sake!!!

Sorry Moyra - don't mean to insult your OH but he does sounds like mine - a pain in the butt!! Maybe they ought to get together, they would likely get on like a house on fire!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
All walks done, it is warmer than it feels, and by the time I'd finished I was like a grease spot, it is overcast and windy, sun in and out, had my fleece, boots and trakkie bottoms on, wasn't overdressed and thought I'd be fine, glad to get in the shower I can tell you. Sat having a butty and a brew watching the end of the news.
Remember the local postie that was sacked, the village got up a petition, he had a disciplinary appeal hearing last week and was reinstated, so he is back on his rounds this week, big smile on his face as well. Lovely to see him again and glad it went his way, because I really thought they would have him out and pay him off.
Think the man with the footpath is trying to get everyone sweet so he can say there is no opposition, how wrong can he be eh?
Managed to get a bit more of Zen's matts cleared, some are under her tummy towards her rear end and I have ended up cutting them off this morning, she was very good, one bit of a squeal when I got a bit close, so have been double careful and will have another do at them in a couple of days.
Lona has a chunk taken out of her tail, sprayed her with Septi Cleanse, thats the 2nd time, she does pick disputes over bones and is coming off worse because Kesh is getting a bit more narky with her. Lona's problem is sheer greed, she outdid herself this week, gave them all a pigs trotter for tea, Zen didn't have one, fed her in the utility, let her back out and got an apple for after for her, Lona saw the apple, dropped her trotter, which Zen promptly picked up and ran off with, gave Lona the apple, but she lost her tea. I know Zen shouldn't have had the trotter, but had to give her a Gold Star for rescourcefulness
I will never forget Lona snatching that burger out of Mike's hand!!!! She is a greedy girl - Ben is the same, have to be very careful with Alfie because he will take food out of Alfie's hand
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 01:20 PM
Had an enquiry from someone wanting to use one of the boys, she's due in season next week. No mention of breed, health tests etc.Alarm bells ring in my head. Ask what breed and if she is health tested, get told she is Alaskan Malamute, no health tests, so I tell them all boys health tested and only go with health tested girls. Cannot understand the mentality, trying to get a stud on the last minute, and no health tests in place, well it won't be one of my boys thats responsible for yet another litter on the market from someone who couldn't care less.
Nikki, Steve is Moyra's son!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 01:24 PM
tw, there is coverage of the equestrian events on the bbc website..it is allegedly live now?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/...-10/equestrian
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 01:30 PM
Oh thanks Griff, will have a look, I'm very picky, only like the Dressage and Cross Country, Show Jumping I find very boring.
Hope you feel a bit better this afternoon, Paudge looks like he's got mixed up with the wrong set doesn't he
Griff I clicked on the link but it doesn't seem to do much, it may have all finished now, it says live but nothing happens, unless its on telly somewhere or other. No proper schedules or info, all looks good till you actually want to watch and then unless its fencing, judo, canoeing and all the other myriad stuff you never actually see it.
Think I'll have another episode of G.O.T. actually
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 01:37 PM
I have no clue what is what with the olympics, did have a chuckle this am...not olympics related but............. my cousin is having polo lessons Lol she had a match last night with a group of other learners, only had 4 classes but scored a whatever you score in polo Lol
oooooooooo yeah, paudge is in the cack me thinks...i thought when he fetched that fag yesterday he was going to get it dna tested but when he lit the papers.....oooooo, would have been a great plan if it wasn't for that Ollie
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 02:09 PM
I think if he had had anything like a brain he would have checked to make sure there was no one about!!!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >