View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Moyra, deffo lose the key to the patio door, why on earth does he need the flippin door open? can he not just open the window? As for my Steve and the friends with benefits thing, he isn't like that at all, he was appalled when i said thats what my friend was doing
TW, pleased Zen hadn't modified anything Lol
Lynn, what an absolutley frustrating situation, i do hope Mark can make his job work, seems so very wrong that he tries so very very hard to do the right thing and just seems to get nowhere.
Norma, Kotas wound looks quite nice now thankyou....haven't took her out since monday and i may risk it tomorrow, just worried it might open again
Beautiful sunshine here, long may it last (but i doubt it lol)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Griff, I have used this several times and it is amazing stuff, worked so well on Kesh's feet when she got that trench foot thing in the winter, have also heard of it used on hot spots and pressure sores. Always got a tub in the cupboard
http://www.bobgrass.co.uk/product.html
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Cheers TW, I have used Bob grass before, Laney had really thin fur after he had demodex.....made the lads coat grow back lush
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Afternoon all
Considering it was so grotty weather wise earlier it's turned into a no bad day sun windy but at least it's dry so far
Had a good old clear out 4 bags to go to the charity shop windows all cleaned and the b/room done to having a well deserved coffee
Isn't it amazing how much £ one can spend without leaving the house think I must have an honours degree lol
Defiantly a quiet afternoon till muppets need out again
Hope everyone's having a great weekend what ever your all up to
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Norma....come and sort my bedroom out please lol.....mine looks like a teenagers
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Nae bother Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Awwww thanks lol
Wow, seriously lover out there...been cotchin in my egg chair in the sun..only for 10minutes at a time too, Dakota likes to climb up on my lap and have a bit of a swing lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Back from walks girls all got cold bones and Zen's got cold melon quarter. Cleaned up, moved their umbrella round and they are all lay in the shade, candles burning and will probably flake out now till tea time, which I am just starting as they need more veg. Having a butty and brew now, have had a long drink of Lucozade orange which is lovely straight out of the fridge.
Zen has been a good girl and not done anymore demolition work, she has had a lot of cuddles and praise, and I took a ball with me on our little walk and rolled it for her to go and get, she loved that, she had a bit of a romp around, I let her have the full length of the lunge line and she was so happy just being able to be herself. I made a start on the matts on her flank and they are really bad, came home and clipped a lot of them off with the kitchen scissors, she was very good, but she got to the point where she'd had quite enough thank you and I let her go back out with the others.
After I've done their teas, in the shower and a siesta I think for me.
Norma,what have you bought
Sun is out now and have caught the sun when I was out. Hoping we get a couple of nice afternoons in the week so I can sit out in the garden. Dog next door has stopped barking so he must have been on earlies. Hoping it goes back to his mother very very soon, but I feel heartless saying anything to him about it.
Saw the swans and their baby for the first time in weeks, have been getting a bit worried about them, but they are fine, baby is enormous, here they are

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-08-2016, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Mark has no parental rights even though his name is on the birth certificate so the council as far as they are concerned he is adequately housed and if Mark was to take him somewhere he has to make sure Joel will back him up and say he wants to live with him otherwise donna can accuse Mark of kidnap.
'morning Lynn, yes you haved summed up the situation with that paragraph.

I do feel for Joel in all this, as a young lad he doesn't have the benefit of years of 'life experience' and is of course under the influence of his mother. She sounds to me like the product of the modern media age, no morals, no backbone, no education, and thinks society owes her everything, as many kids as she wants, a house, food, water, and all the things those people on 'telly' have got.

What really saddens me is that if she did accuse Mark of kidnap there would be lawyers queing up to represent her in court (Paid for out of tax payers funds) How these slimmy legal egales can sleep at night I don't know.

But, as I've been inclined to say on many things recently, this is 2016 not 1916
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Saw the swans and their baby for the first time in weeks, have been getting a bit worried about them, but they are fine, baby is enormous, here they are
Hi June, nice photos, coincidentally I was walking along the river in Thetford this morning (While SWMBO did the weekly shop) and came across four swans, two white and two grey and only a tad smaller. Something in (what passes as a brain) 'clicked' and I remembered you had mentioned the young ones are grey for a while. Like yours, these 'young' were quite big, and I also recalled that a swanns beak and wing can do some damage, so I called Lara and Casey to me (They both came on first command ) and we turned around and went a different route.

Almost back to the car and met a lovely Labrador and all three just fooled around then a lady with two Huskys on lead appered as if from nowhere, Lara went up to them and seemed they wanted to play as well, but the lady didn't let the Huskies off the lead. We were not far from the car park by that time so maybe she was right since they were Huskies.

Had a snooze earlier, it's hot down here. Won't mention the 'O' word (OH is watching now ) planning another walk when it cools down a bit, in the meantime I suppose I had better go and water some of the 'stuff' in the garden, it'll all be drying out today I guess.

See you latter.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >