Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Wow....40 odd pages of mentalist rantings......crikey!!! I wonder should we have a whip round and get her some professional help!
Won't be getting any contribution from me

ETA:-
Spot of lunch then of to Knettishall for longish walk, see you all latter
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Hope the sciatica eases soon Kazz.
LG enjoy your rest as griff says best thing.
No contributions from me either just a swift kick up the bum and off the forum if I had my way.

Joel was able to take the dressing off this weekend get it wet too now when he bathes or showers. It is looking so much better and healed really well.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Hello there
Been out this morning and have pegged a wash out. It's cooler today though. I'm not doing much today, got F1 on, Tony doing dinner. Think I'll end up nodding off after cos I feel really tired but I didn't go to bed till really late cos I watched ironman 2 on TV.
Glad you ok at the mo Griff
LG hope you enjoy your nap, Rosie goes on edge with foxes when she smells them
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Kazz hope you feeling better soon
Norma can't fault you having a lazy day, me too
Lynn glad Joel's leg is getting better
Losos enjoy your walk
Right be back later,
Have a good day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Lol....I would have only put in 20p...I don't think even Freud could fix that lol
Mandy....you have a good day....TV and dinner and a kip...perfect!!
Lynn, really good to hear Joel is all on the mend...that's what proper care does for you
It is Freud isn't it??? Or have I got the wrong bloke?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2016, 01:27 PM
LOL Griff, it is Freud, you are right. Totally fed up with all that stuff, and wish they were banned, but not my decision, very sadly
Had everyone out, gave Zen a bit of extra line and she had a good roll in the grass and prance about, at which point I had to stop her, spoilsport I am, want her to get better not finish herself off. She's letting me lift her front legs forward so I can do under her elbows and get the matts out, so progress, did quite a lot of back, still skittish around her dock and hocks, just keep persevering. She seems to be moving better definitely, will keep her on the little park with a longer line till I am sure she is sound, her gait isn't quite right to me.
Quite a lot of people out on the country park today, a lot of bikes with all family members, even tiny tiny ones, riding along. Spoiled by a kid on a motocross bike, probably too young to be riding it, and they are banned on there anyway. Saw him as we were walking across where the rare orchids are, and he went off towards the bridge. Then was on the way back down a bridle path, Mabs had dropped her ball and I was sending her to look for it, and he came whizzing round the corner, he stopped within inches and I could see his face, and I hit the roof. I said what if that had been a horse eh. I am ringing the police now, and I got my phone out, he set off and last seen was heading up a path towards an estate that backs onto the country park. Mabs found her ball and we set off back along the tow path.
I have spent the last half hour doing my back in shifting stuff, that has been there a very long time, so I can paint that bit of wall, have moved a wood bin between the coal bunker and the back wall, and it fits just right, and I can still get to the tap and hose pipe, swept a lot of debris up,moved a solid set of iron school railings along to the piece of wall I have painted, that was horrendous, done it now though, will leave it there as well. Got another wood bin that needs shifting and then my new tiny wheelie bin from the council can go where that was and I will have space, and half the wall painted, the rest will have to wait till Alun demolishes the old kennel, and I will finish it then. Will need a siesta later. Come in for a butty and cup of tea, change into painting clothes and back outside.
LG take it easy for goodness sake. There are a lot of foxes around, my girls absolutely love the Eu De Fox, me I'm not so keen
Moyra, can't Steve open his window and shut his door if he is too warm. Hoping you can get to your nice doctor this week and he'll help with this anaemia, because that must be why you feel cold. Even up here I am in trakkies and t shirt, with a fleece over the top, although that ended up tied around my waist today.
Right, best get my brew, then back out to fight the good fight, probably need a siesta with painkillers after this
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Just a round whip with no money involved. Sorry not usually an aggressive person but enough enough. Have been having a lazy day walking and playing with Tyto and watching Harry Potter. Picking up the new book tomorrow. Also trying to work out if I can get to the play in a day. Yep I love Harry P. Going to watch pt 2 now of Deathly Hallows. Never get fed up with watching the films. June take it easy tomorrow is another day. Stay in bed and watch TV Gordon. Lynn I found Saga much cheaper for car insurance but then I only have a small car. All others have a good afternoon. Its warm here.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 02:34 PM
June, that is what he should do is open his window and close his door, but that would be too easy!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Brenda I am also with SAGA but then I too only have a 1.6cc Ford Fiesta Zetec. She is 16 years old but in lovely condition body wise and now floor wise since I had the repair to get her through the MOT. I love her to bits!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2016, 03:49 PM
TW...you go steady or it will be more thanZen in a bad way!!!
Moyra, deffo hide the keys to the patio doors
Brenda, hope you get to the play
My aunty is going for the camera tomorrow so she is doing the prep....I am supporting her via WhatsApp lol...I have my uses, a constant source of amusement me
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >