Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 06:09 PM

Vista Service Pack 1

Had an update for Vista Service Pack 1 come through today, but it will not download, had 3 attempts at downloading but has failed every time. Has anyone else had this problem. I have also been thinking do I really need this service pack if all my updates are up to date if you know what I mean.
mrphilip
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Have you got sp1 for Vista? You don't make that clear. If you haven't - get it. Vista runs far better with sp1 installed - and once you have that the other downloads should come.

The one problem with Vista is that SP1 is a big download - but as I say - well worth it.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by mrphilip View Post
Have you got sp1 for Vista? You don't make that clear. If you haven't - get it. Vista runs far better with sp1 installed - and once you have that the other downloads should come.

The one problem with Vista is that SP1 is a big download - but as I say - well worth it.
sorry for not putting myself clearly. Yes it is SP1 that I needed to download, but tried again today and it worked, I think it was such a small problem, like not ticking in the agreement box, so it would not download, but that is me, nothing works first time because I do not do things properlyl lol
mrphilip
Dogsey Junior
Male 

20-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Hope your Vista experience is better now