View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 10:56 PM
>>It is a fallacy that empty envelopes are sent by some people as a matter of course, the KC now they are computorised would pick this up(I know someone who got caught doing this 4 times in one year)<<

I beg to differ! I know of one very well known exhibitor who does do this regularly.
In fact at one point the KC did (try to) take action, however, because the person in question had PoP in esch case - and lets face it all you need is an addressed envelope to obtain one, there wasnt much to be done.

I understand the person in question had their card marked -but frankly they are such an arrogant so and so, they think they are above us mere mortals anyway, so carry on doing what they have always done

I do understand what you are saying about it being picked up, but until such time as PoP can only be obtained if the actual entry is witnessed being sealed in the envelope, people will continue to get away with it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2