Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-02-2008, 03:09 PM

Caledonian show @ Ingliston

Well what a day ! the rotts were in ring 10, the ring adjascent to them was for toy breeds.

I should've just took Mea back to the car when she sees small dogs she thinks they're all puppies,

I tried everything, standing between her and the toy ring, turning her so her back was toward the other ring, but Mea just moved her head to either side of me to see the puppies.

She gets all mumsie when she sees small dogs no amount of coaxing will stop her from getting a look-see, what's she like eh, never mind, it's only a dog show.

I got the boobie prize, 5th out of 5 dogs in the class.

We met Eunice there, Fay and her got on really well, so at least the ladies had a good time.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Awwwwwww Mea,mea,what a dog,bet that tail never stopped too.Whats she like,never mind Denis better luck next time,either that your gonna have to disguise yourself as a little lost puppy,xxxxxxxxxxx
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Glad you had a nice time
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Aww, lovely Mea

Next time you'll just have to tuck a pup down the front of your jacket
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2008, 02:17 PM
We still love her, Mea is beautiful and just because she was getting maternal I think makes her even more so.

Better luck next time - Marius is the same with the small dogs, he gets on the floor with them and slurps them to death!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

03-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Hi Dennis - You still take home the Best Dog in show, whether you get first out of five or fifth.

It was nice to meet up with you again and to meet Fay for the first time. Two of a kind her and I and just love a good blether. It really was a nice day out, win or lose.