Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
susanatlasinski
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-01-2008, 04:06 PM
Shona

All five of them have excellent sense of smell when it comes to food, at Loona asks nicely, Beanie has been known to eat holes in pockets to get to the treats

She is quite quick on her pins, and pretty agile too but best of all she's wicked in harness.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by susanatlasinski View Post
Shona

All five of them have excellent sense of smell when it comes to food, at Loona asks nicely, Beanie has been known to eat holes in pockets to get to the treats

She is quite quick on her pins, and pretty agile too but best of all she's wicked in harness.
thanks for the pic, she is a really nice dog, PS lovely to read that a judge dont notice the handler,,,gawd not many see the dog so often in rotties, well done you,

would love to go out on a ................duno what they are called, but would love to have a go when they are all hikeing on, not a go as in control,, just as in passenger, think it would be great, your so lucky, bet its fab fun, xx
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2008, 06:00 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Three cheers for Kodi,congrats Megan,keep up the good work hun.

Denis got a 2nd and 3rd with Mea well done you two, and Asta and wee crazy Smeags got no-where.We got dumped,can't do well all the time eh better luck next time :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 xxxxxxxxx
Boobah, there is always another show, everyone gets dump sometime so don;t let it worry you
when done to all the rotties
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
Congratulations Well Done x
Thanks Jasmine

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Congratulations to you both:smt041 :smt041
Thanks Lorna

Originally Posted by susanatlasinski View Post
I didn't realise I had judged Kodi at wishaw in October, I have to admit, when I'm judging I don't see the handlers, Mickey mouse could come into the ring and i would n't notice him, but i do remember a Rottie puppy hoovering the ring
As shona said its nice to hear the judge is just looking at the dogs

Thanks for the pic.

Originally Posted by China View Post
Boobah, there is always another show, everyone gets dump sometime so don;t let it worry you
when done to all the rotties
Your so right Karen.
and Thanks
Is the weather nice in Aus just now?, just wondering as my dad's over visiting family
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4