View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 03:17 PM
I know nowt about judging, but have always loved Maddy and think she is a beauty, for what it's worth!
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Terrible specimen! Best posted to ME first thing in the morning!

Ok, seriously.
Overall a nicely balanced bitch with pleasing proportions. Lovely body, correct topline demonstrating the desired fall at the croup. Good hind angulation, but would prefer better front angulation, slightly upright in shoulder, especially in the second pic. Elbows seem a bit detached from the chest when standing, may implicate wide front movement. Appears a little weak in pasterns in the first pic, but not in the others, so I would tend to say its the pic not the dog!

I like her head very much, correct eye shape and good median line, many do not have this now giving a course ugly head, this bitch is femine, yet shows strength. Going on the first pic and the head pic, I reckon if showed, would do ok!
the only other thing I could add to what Borderdawn has said is I would have love to see a bit more muscel tone as per the standard(Musculation well developed ) but other than that very nicely put together bitch
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I love maddys head and expression, she is just so sweet, I thought her neck and ears were good too, have you any plans to show her again kel,,,,mabey its worth a go eh?

I had no idea how hard it would be to look at another breed and give views,, gawd its not easy eh,, who would be a judge! not me thats for sure, xxx
Totally depends on how she she develops with her temperament Shona, it's a shame as she used to love it and really knew how to show off but I don't think she's ready for it although there is nothing i'd love more.

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I know nowt about judging, but have always loved Maddy and think she is a beauty, for what it's worth!
Thank you Anne-Marie!

Originally Posted by China View Post
the only other thing I could add to what Borderdawn has said is I would have love to see a bit more muscel tone as per the standard(Musculation well developed ) but other than that very nicely put together bitch
Thank you China, these pictures are not very recent, I have to say she has a lot better muscle now than in the pics.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2