register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2017, 10:44 PM
While we're doing the Brexit stuff, blow up the channel tunnel as well.
I'm going to check the girls now, found Mabs out there for some reason, looked pleased to see me and sent her back to bed. Why she was there I have no idea, its more often Kesh or Zen and I think their thick coats make it too warm for them when there are heat lamps on. Have a nice long hot soak after doing their brekkies. Am considering taking them out onto the Country Park tomorrow, am concerned there may be muppets out as its cold and frosty. Still thinking about it at the moment though
Hoping Deags is going to be given the all clear, Griff. Fingers crossed its not pancreatitis after all eh
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-01-2017, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Got the girls out same as the other day. This time their play on the little park wasn't interrupted at all so they had a good half hour of playing chase and running around after the balls.
That's nice that they've been able to 'stretch their legs' uninterupted by any muppets

Casey is showing a lot of interest in Lara the last few days. She has been speyed but there must be some thing associated with the 'in season' thing which is attracting him, hope it doesn't last too long because his obedience rating has dropped, it was never that good anyway
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Yes we had a bit of snow this morning but it didn't last long and I was able to get out in the afternoon and even saw some sun (Not a lot but it was there )

This was our house and barn in CZ where 3 foot of snow this time of year was quite 'normal'

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Oh gawd I can hear Casey barking at something, he's just come 'on duty' (He does 10pm to 10am 'cos it's too hot inside the house for him) Better go and sort it, goodnight to all, see you tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Harvey, Lara will still work round to being in season, she just won't procreate as it were. Also it won't be that long since she was spayed either, and going by the way Lona's acting at present I think the hormones are still in there at present. So she will smell 'right' to Casey, who also may have been neutered only recently. They never lose the interest in the opposite sex, but its more apparent if they have been seen to recently
Casey is doing a sterling job and I'm sure any would be burglars will be dissuaded from approaching Harveys Mansion
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2017, 12:30 AM
Harvey, that may be the case now down to Hooman rights and all but when my uncle was in ashwell there were families moaning that the "coaches" to visit their relatives had been stopped, they were actually from Scotland and travelling to Leicester...I am pretty sure the coach was free too!!! We obviously had to pay petrol ourselves or train fares as we were local..ish. That place was awesome...I wanted to stay, you didn't have cells, you had rooms and your own key to your door..our Anthony got 4days time added for being in his neighbours room playing chess after curfew lol. They used to get given a bike to ride to Rutland water unsupervised to do their work if they chose that..they used to go in the morning and a officer would go check on them at lunch and leave them again and they made their own way back at end of day...madness! I couldn't believe it when the riot broke out a few years back and the place was shut down....I would have rioted to get in lol.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4