Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 02:07 PM

and its only Monday!

Got two men here fitting new windows and doors (boy did we need em, others rotten) anyway done well to date keeping dogs under control and giving them breaks outside as men have to have back gate open and front door open. However today, they have taken out 3 windows upstairs one being the bathroom, we only have one loo and I am getting desperate!! Have hinted to them so hope they put window in soon, cant even use a bucket hee hee as they are in all sorts of rooms so cant relax.

Well Kimi decided to get a case of the trots today of all days and has not the sense to ask when she needs out, so I have had to clean up poo runny at that in the kitchen all day, last time did not see it bvut smelt it as I had stood in it and its now all over kitchen floor and living room carpet which is beige, boo hoo can it get any worse, am exhausted and thirsty but darent take another sip of anything bladder too full!!!!! xx
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Oh dear not a very good start to the week Just imagine how lovely your house will be shortly though so its all worth it.

Hope Kimi gets over the trots quickly
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2006, 02:47 PM
(((Hugs))) to you will be worth it when its finished.
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

10-07-2006, 02:48 PM
OOh dear sounds like a tough day!...(((xxx))

hugs to Kimi as well ((xx))
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 03:42 PM
What a day !!! Hope tomorrow is better.

Nothing worse than not being able to get to the loo!!! Hope Kimi is firming up too!!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 03:54 PM
We're looking at new windows and doors too, ours are around 9 years old, but need replacing, but whats the bets they are replaced during the summer holidays......we'll be in the same situation as you, with the added bonus of 4 children also needing the toilet.....lol.

We're also planning on a new central heating system, so again no water........still it will all be worth it in the end.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 04:02 PM
have just about recovered from 2 weeks of no bathroom. the workmen have finished or i would have finished him off it was a pain having to ask to use the loo all the time
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Oh heck sounds like you are having a bad one! Trust a dog to get the trots when all this is going on!

Never mind Pete, if I were you I'd pour myself a large one and admire your lovely new windows tonight!