Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2017, 07:03 AM

Daily Thread Monday 18th September

Good morning everyone

So pleased Zen was good for you yesterday but as she is still a puppy in her mind she is bound to get dizzy sometime

Nice bungalow Lynn pity it is a bit far for your needs. Something will come along.

Hope you find someone to treat Lara Harvey as it seems to have worked wonders for June.

Hope you are ok Griff and the dentist goes well this afternoon

Bright here this morning but a tad chilly. New phone up and running thanks to my dear son. Couldn't do it the way I was trying, but apparently I am not the only one with that problem We had to do it through the computer and iTunes but all went well. Just had a bit of a wait for the number to swap from one phone to the other but all done by this morning. Son now envious that his mother's phone is newer than his - no I didn't go for the latest release as too expensive. but the price dropped on all the others

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2017, 07:35 AM
Good Morning Sue and everyone who comes along
Ooooo, do you have a new iphone Sue? i only ever have nokias as a chimp can operate them Lol...this one is actually a windows phone but the same as a nokia lumia.
Thanks for the good wishes for the dentist...i am sure my Dr is just being cautious but if not i will be seriously annoyed as i think i have more than enough going on as it is Lol
I am doing o.k thanks everyone, well i am not feeling brilliant but i will get there and to be honest i am feeling quite fed up with people...nobody on here but my brother has mended his phone, i can see the whatsapp got delivered and read and he hasn't bothered saying his phone is fixed...the whole thing on friday was something i just didn't need and somehow he managed to turn it back on me! i am beginning to think there is something up with me as i spend my time thinking of others and checking they are doing o.k etc and i just end up getting ignored
Anyway...enough of the pity party!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2017, 07:46 AM
Morning everyone
Aww Griff hope you feel brighter later. Don't you change, it's a shame your brother doesn't realise that you care. Both my brothers can be like that too.
Sue glad your new phone got sorted
My best friend is coming over this morning and we going to go for coffee
I'm going to get Rosie out in a mo cos it's sunny although a bit chilly at the mo
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2017, 07:48 AM
Morning Sue, griff and all who follow.

Nice bright morning here.

Sue glad the phone went well in the end and is up and running.
griff I feel your pain I feel the same a lot of the time why do i always end up trying to make people's lives easier and it makes mine harder.
Good luck with the dentist.

Off out to lunch with Beth today so the van will be mentioned. Gorden knocked last night while Beth was on her way back from the lakes visiting her mum. Gorden had a 6am leave time today. No answers so put the car on the road had a shower and dinner and Beth arrived so he left it a while and knocked again no answer I was fuming he was not amused.
I had sent a Beth a message also.
So I phoned. So at around 8.30 he was moving the car to suit others.
Today I will be asking the question what are they going to do about it while we live here ?
I bet like all the other times it will go in one ear and out the other.
If it does next move will be both of us knocking for a serious chat about it I reckon.

I hope Lara is feeling better today Harvey.
Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2017, 07:52 AM
Morning Sue and all to come
Glad the new phone is up n running sue chilly here also
Griff ditto as sue says on the dentists today
Moyra hope your well and Amber too
Lynn lovely bungalow envious of the garden sure the right one will come along
TW well done zen funny how all the training suddenly clicks into place after banging ones head against a brick wall lol
Brenda do hope you and Tyto are bothe doing ok
Losos hugs to Lara
Everyone else hope you and all your 4leggers are fit and well
Blooming chilly when out n about this morning had such a lazy day yesterday so it's catch up day today what new lol
Do all take care have a good day whatever you all get up too xxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Mandy, have a nice walk with Rosie and a lovely time with your friend
Lynn...ooooo i would have blown my stack by now!! I can't stand people ignoring me Lol and i don't even have the drive issue to deal with, i think if i was having to constantly get on at someone to move their car so i could get in/out when they know i have access i would most likely drag the car
Good Morning Norma, don't go over doing things today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Morning everyone, quite a chilly one.

Hope Lara is better today Harvey and you are feeling brighter Griff, good luck at the dentist.

Have a good day all my two and four legged friends, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Morning all. Sun is shining so don't go cleaning windows because you know they will look streaky after being done. Why is that? Ah well onwards and upwards as they say. Griff don't you change. Need more people like you around. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2017, 08:55 AM
Morning Mandy, Norma, Moyra and brenda.

griff a few years ago I would've done believe me my mum and Gill always use to say send Lynn in to deal with a problem she hits first asks questions later.
Two children later, living with Gorden and age have mellowed me somewhat.
Plus I am playing tip toe round this due to the fact I want to sell and hopefully to Paul and Beth. So keeping polite even though inside I want to cuss at them and shout seems the best way to go.
Believe me it's giving me headaches and sleepless nights. Plus tourettes most days.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2017, 09:02 AM
guess what is glued to Sue's finger tip? Me I did my bit ths morning by snow foam both cars and washing it off so now they sparkle again. Off for our usual weekly mid day meal at our local pub . MMMMMMMMM spare ribs and mushy peas , heaven, washed down with a Pint of beer. What more could a man want? oh yes apart from that of course.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >