Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 05:15 AM

Daily thread Friday 19th May 2017

Morning all. Been reading dailies so am pleased to see that doglets are getting better. Hope the twins recover very soon. Have as good a day as you all can. Will keep popping on and keeping up with everyone's news.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-05-2017, 06:22 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.

It started raining again about 6/7 pm last night and rained most of the night. Where is it all going ?

Hope Lona is better this morning June such a worry.
Eileen sorry Lacey seems no better but good she is not worse to. Do hope the babies are better soon and that you do not come down with the bug. Hoping you get some well earned rest today.
Mandy hope MIL is improving still.
griff glad you had a good evening.
Moyra hoping the mess in the living room is now tidied.

Hope everyone else not mentioned and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 06:54 AM
Good morning all, Not too bad he is tidying up as he goes more or less. We shall see. Another restless night, this itching is driving me nuts.

June, glad Lona is improving slowly. It's a worry when they get old.

Eileen, sorry Lacey is not better but hope the twins are today.

Hope everyone else and their four legged friends are ok. Take care all.

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 07:00 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased that Steve is clearing up a bit as he goes along will be good when it is completed.

Hope Lona is better today June but as others have said expect it is just the GA wearing off.

Poor you Eileen. Do hope the babies are better today and that Lacey has improved too.

Well done to Mark and Lauren getting the house Lynn that is one less worry for you.

You were lucky Lynn that the rain didn't start until the evening. I had just managed to get the girlie out as it looked like rain and the heavens opened just as I got back and it rained from 3.00 pm and was still raining hard when I went to bed. The ground is still very wet so don't know when it stopped.

Hope your MIL is feeling better today Mandy and that the op goes well for her.

Hope any one not mentioned is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 07:46 AM
Eileen had a thought about Lacey. Has she got a small hair inside her pad. They work there way in and cause pain. Have you tried soaking her foot. I was told about this years ago when hairdressers had the problem with opened toed shoes. Worth a look. Mind you you may not see it. You could use silica homeopathic tablets orally to help make it come out.

Hair Splinters

Splinters are foreign objects that snag and get caught under the skin. Hair splinters are common among hairstylist and groomers. Splinters at the top of the skin cause less pain than those embedded deeply. In order to avoid infection, withdraw the hair splinter immediately.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 08:21 AM
Morning people.

Glad to hear all are on the mend

I suspect I am the Lona of the people world I would happily of gone for someone after my GA....this time just let me sleep, does strange things to you. 24 hours makes such a difference. Hope your feeling is just that a feeling.
Lynn Well done on the house and have a good paint day. LOL
Eileen - Selling the house is a big step; brings it all to the forefront again not that it goes far away. Aww the poor girls......one of those things but X2 with twins. The idea of the hair in her foot was not one I considered......but it makes sense actually my niece had a hair from their Jack Russel in her foot a good few years ago could not fully put her foot down no obvious injury but could not dance; nurse at the GPs spotted it under magnification.
Worth trying.
Sue whats your plan for the day? it windy blustery and cold here. I am living my gardening addiction at the moment through you. LOL

Have a geat day all........I am doing nothing today again. Past boredom now so simply going with it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 08:23 AM
Brenda Thanks for the tip on the silca.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-05-2017, 08:49 AM
She's a heck of a lot better this morning, phew, has had her painkillers and a walk round. No idea how I am going to fit all I have to do into one day, may end up doing my shopping tomorrow as I don't know when I'll be back from Zens eye test this afternoon. Have been doing trial runs with eye drops with her, I say eyes and she looks at me and let's me put a drop in each eye, then she gets lots of praise and cuddles. Hoping she doesn't go into panic stations when the lights go out and the light is shone into them!!!
Fingers crossed the twinnies have stopped sharing the contents of their insides with everyone and Eileen gets some rest. Thinking of Lacey and hoping the hair theory is a good one.
We had that rain, I threw 3 bin liners of sopping shavings out. Its dry now and long may it continue
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Morning all who have followed.

Ok I am setting a contest for stupidest thing of the day. I have to admit I have set the bar very high.

Mark down the garden making calls the only place he can get a signal I went down to say goodbye as he was leaving at 1/4 to 10 for work roadworks in the village and needed to leave earlier. We went off to walk Dillon neither took our phones.
Came back down the driveway as marks car still there and he would of been greeted by a wet and muddy Dillon all over his work clothes.
Mark comes down the garden saying he is locked out. I asked how did you do that ? He says not me you you went out and locked the back door.
So now he is late for work I feel terrible although he is laughing about it and he will have to make a mad dash up the road in awful weather.
He has rung ahead to warn them he will be later than he is meant to be.

Can anyone beat that today ?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Nope................LOL
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >