Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
What exactly does this mean? Sorry, I've not been following the discussion.. does that mean dogsey is going to close down?
Florence, I don't think it means that, at least I hope it does not. But if you registered with Dogsey before the cut off date it seems you'll automatically be registered on Bredia but there might be some people who are not interested in breeds etc. so they can be deleted after six months. Well that's how I read it, off to have a look now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Hi Azz, well I clicked on the link and even managed to log in and it all looks good, when I get some time I'll try to post some photos in the appropriate section since you say that we can post directly to the site. It'll only take me a year or two learn how
Azz
Administrator
Male 

18-02-2014, 10:17 PM
Thanks guys - glad you all like it

I am going to start sending out the mailer tonight (to all Dogsey users), but think I will spread it over a week or so (because we have so many members now) and I don't want it to crash our server lol

Helena, which font/page do you mean? On the forum or the main site? Re the video, sounds like the owner of it has switched it to private - which will stop it showing publicly..

Florence, no Dogsey is not shutting down but as Losos said, all members who had registered on Dogsey up to 15 December 2013 have been copied over, and I think that in order to free up old usernames we might delete unused accounts after six months - but I haven't fully decided yet.
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Ah yeah that makes much more sense!! Thanks, sorry my brain isn't working today :S
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2014, 07:14 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Thanks guys - glad you all like it

Helena, which font/page do you mean? On the forum or the main site? Re the video, sounds like the owner of it has switched it to private - which will stop it showing publicly..

Hi Azz, I tried posting a bit of it but it comes up the same as it is on here, i.e. short and fat (don't really know what your default script is on here Azz), but on Breedia it's so much nicer, it's longer and thinner LOL (one me Azz, only me ) Maybe it's the layout that makes it look so much nicer, but I'm sure you're using a different script?

I know, if I ask whether the default script on Breedia is different than the default script on Dogsey, then I will know it is me who has chosen this stumpy script for the past ten years and not you! Shall I put a link up of the page I was looking at to make this discovery?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Helena - do you have a wide screen monitor?

Check under "Control Panel" and then under "Edit Options", and at the bottom of the latter you will see

"Screen Size" where it says

If you would prefer a wider page setting click the 'wider' button. (Ideal for people using larger screen resolutions)
and you will see "Wider" or "Normal".

Whatever you have checked, try changing it and see what happens.

I do not have a wide screen, my monitor being a 19" square screen, but I have it set for Dogsey on "Wider" and everything on Breedia comes out exactly the same as it does on Dogsey - ie absolutely normal.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

19-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Is it me or are all the avatars fuzzy?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

19-02-2014, 12:45 PM
During the initial trial for the Breedia Forum some of the avatars do show as being blurred.

Avatars should, now that the Breedia Forum has passed the trial stage and is in full flow, show as clearly as they do on Dogsey.

At least that is what I think...
Annestaff
Supervisor

19-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Is it me or are all the avatars fuzzy?
Hi Trouble

See this thread you need to upload a new one, post 2

Welcome to Breedia!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

19-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
Hi Trouble

See this thread you need to upload a new one, post 2

Welcome to Breedia!
Thanx done it, well new version of the old one anyway but at least I can see him now.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >