Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2010, 06:36 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

After 15 hours at work yesterday with no break, I finally arrived home just after 9pm last night. I walked the dogs with Baz and then went to bed...... what a day!

Today I have a dentist appointment at 10.30 so I will be working from home finishing off the rest of the work (a big pile of it) that I brought home with me. After that it’ll be into work again. I really need to finish on time today as (a) I’d like some dinner please , (2) I have a hospital appointment at 6.45pm, and (d) I need to wash my hair........

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2010, 06:42 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
You must be exhauste vicki. I hope the dentist and hospital visit goes ok and you still manage to get your work done and get some dinner and wash your hair.
Phew I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
Shady has hydrotherapy today, it will be the last one for a month and then she will just go monthly because I want her too (she loves it so much) not because she needs it.
Hope you all have a good day, take care.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
You must be exhauste vicki. I hope the dentist and hospital visit goes ok and you still manage to get your work done and get some dinner and wash your hair.
Phew I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
Shady has hydrotherapy today, it will be the last one for a month and then she will just go monthly because I want her too (she loves it so much) not because she needs it.
Hope you all have a good day, take care.
Morning Bev

Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2010, 07:17 AM
morning Vicki, morning all, that sounds like the day from hell, hope today is better.

still can't believe how cold it is!!

have a great day everyone and stay safe
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope you have a better day today Vicki xxx

Hope there is good news for you Lynn xxx

Nothing much to report other than it was -8 when I took Hen out at 5.20 this morning

Hope you all have a good day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Morning Vicki, morning shane, morning all.

Wow Vicki what a terrible day for you. I hope today is much better and good luck with your appointments.

It is very white here with the frost. It didn't move all day yesterday so last nights frosting has to stuck too what there already.

Hospital with mum today don't want too go too exhausted to deal with other peoples problems really but what can you do ?

Have a good day all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2010, 08:26 AM
Morning all,

Blooming cold here this morning. According to the forecast on the telly it's supposed to snow again but the website says fog...maybe we'll get both...

Bit stuck again today cause OH is out, we have deliveries due and hopefully the repair guy will be here to fix the radiator in the kitchen today. It's blooming cold in there!

So housework and the books and I think I may sneak a shot on the Wii too.
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. You must be exhausted Vicki, went through a phase of doing days like that and they were awful so my thoughts are with you hoping to get out at a reasonable time tonight! Heavy hoare frost but no freezing fog which is nice!! Have a safe day everyone.x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Afternoon cuz xxxx

Here's hoping your day goes well xxxxxxx

Im hoping whoever cloned my debit card has a wonderful Christmas.....cus they sure as hell won't be having a happy new year once the fraud office traces them