Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bon
Almost a Veteran

17-05-2004, 10:30 AM

Embrassing Moments

Happy Monday

Does anyone have any embrassing stories involving their dogs (besides me) LOL. Here is one of mine. :smt010

Usually when Zoi and I go to the park I have on my jeans or slacks but one day last summer it was so beautiful and hot I thought I would wear a sun dress but keep thinking I was forgetting something, but what!!! We were having a great time and Zoi was having such fun running and then it happened.
Zoi meant to run by me but instead hit me straight on and I left the ground. It seemed as if I was supended in mid air for a second flaying my arms and legs and then I was on my back struggling for breath.
In the process of falling my sun dress came up around my waist while lying on the pavement. It hit me then what I had forgotten: my panties. ops: :smt040
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 10:40 AM
Mines not that embarrasing but enough;

Last year again Sal was about 10 months old and off lead I saw two friends and waved at that moment Sal choose to return and ran straight into the back of my legs, sending me up into a "Tom and Jerry" likemid air pose, then I flew sprawling into a patch of mud/yukky stuff.

I got up and sort of staggered across the field, trying at all times to retain my dignity.

Karen
moo
Dogsey Senior

17-05-2004, 10:40 AM
back in January i had a very embarassing moment with Mia she has this habbit of going into the wash basket and taking out the dirty washing, well anyway we had invited the vicar to our house to sort out the wedding plans etc etc, Mia was upstairs playing about when all of a sudden she came running downstair with a pair of my pants on her head, if it wasnt bad enough that she had the pants on her head, she proceded to run upto the vicar and flip them into his lap, now it is bad that the vicar has seen my pants, but the worst thing was they were not 'conservative' pants infact they were the ones that my OH had brought me for christmas from Ann Summers ops: ops: ops: ops:
Bon
Almost a Veteran

17-05-2004, 10:57 AM
HAHAHAHA...too funny guys. :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
moo
Dogsey Senior

17-05-2004, 11:01 AM
the vicar is planning to talk about it at the wedding
Bon
Almost a Veteran

17-05-2004, 09:42 PM
I sure hope he does, it would be hysterical. :smt043
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 10:09 PM
This happened to me only a couple of days ago -

In my local shop whilst browsing at the pet stuff - like you do I saw a mini version of Blues spaniel bowl ( a spaniel bowl is taller than a normal bowl and narrower at the top so the ears dont get wet)

Well as my new puppy Bailey is to be joining us in just 5 days!!!!!! I was thrilled with my find - the perfect little bowl for a puppy cocker spaniel - PERFECT

I was so excited that I got one for Bailey and one for my friend who is also expecting her puppy shortly.

The next day I went into the shop for a paper and the cashier called me back "excuse me" she said " I forgot to give you these with the bowls you bought yesterday"

I thought that maybe I was getting some free doggy samples or something like that, but ohhhhhh nooooooooooo

There is the cashier waving two TOILET BRUSHES at me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had only gone and bought two toilet brush sets!!! ops:
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 10:11 PM
:smt005 :smt005

Karen
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Dreamon
This happened to me only a couple of days ago -

In my local shop whilst browsing at the pet stuff - like you do I saw a mini version of Blues spaniel bowl ( a spaniel bowl is taller than a normal bowl and narrower at the top so the ears dont get wet)

Well as my new puppy Bailey is to be joining us in just 5 days!!!!!! I was thrilled with my find - the perfect little bowl for a puppy cocker spaniel - PERFECT

I was so excited that I got one for Bailey and one for my friend who is also expecting her puppy shortly.

The next day I went into the shop for a paper and the cashier called me back "excuse me" she said " I forgot to give you these with the bowls you bought yesterday"

I thought that maybe I was getting some free doggy samples or something like that, but ohhhhhh nooooooooooo

There is the cashier waving two TOILET BRUSHES at me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had only gone and bought two toilet brush sets!!! ops:
Lol!!! that is funny! but the good thing is nobody knew it was embarrassing... until u told us! lol Us doggie people r too honest right?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

17-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Bon - now are u sure u didn't plan it??!! (jus kidding!)

Moo - I bet thats the best time the vicars ever had! lol

Poor Kazz! Bet it was funny 2c tho!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >