View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-05-2004, 12:57 PM
really glad to hear that Saffy! Hes so adorable *hugs* Part of the reason Cheetah is an indoor cat is she was going to be bred. But I think we'd have kept her indoors anyway because although we had fields directoly behind the old house there were a few busy roads close-by too. Plus you hear of cats and dogs getting stolen all the time!

In this house we have a busy road at the front, but a large garden with a river behind it so I think she'd love it! Maybe after she's been neutered after one more litter if we have one (as we want to keep one of her babies!).

It must be so worrying knowing he may fall ill at any time - I think you made the right choice btw, let him live life to the max
Saffy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2004, 01:19 PM
Hiya Azz,

I respect all peoples decisons when it comes to outdoor and indoor cats. It's really hard when it's any kind of cat whether it be a moggy or a pedigree. I use to have two persian sisters. One was knocked over and broke her neck, a year later her sister was knocked over and killed at the side of the road.
You want the best for them, and to go out and enjoy life, but at the same time you want to do everything in your power to keep them safe from the big wide world.
Cheetah really is a stunning cat and you'll do whatever you need, to protect her, for that I respect your decision to keep her in *huggs*

Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2004, 02:41 PM
I had a neighbor that used to put his cat out on a leash tied to the house! It was the funniest thing I used to worry though that a dog or another cat would get to him The owner kept a good watch when he was out.
Saffy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2004, 02:47 PM
:smt042 :smt044
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2004, 12:24 AM
I checked out the link. Marmite, Yuck! Sounds like it tastes like beer. I would definitely NOT like it :smt009
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2004, 05:45 AM
Hi Barbara

Yeah thats how I read it. Yuk I don't like beer either.

Jeanette
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7