View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bitsy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Imagine Chloe, they would be some of the most gorgeous puppies in the whole wide world. It would be great, i would love to breed with her, mainly to keep a pup,(knowing me i would want to keep them all ) i would have to do alot of research first.

I know what you mean about the mugging!! do you find the clicker works well, i am thinking of gettin one
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

10-05-2004, 11:06 PM
get one!! cos Alison is going to be holding training classes just for us Dogwebbers
(Shes a good lass that one )
Bon
Almost a Veteran

11-05-2004, 01:54 AM
LOL....... she will keep on growing and growing.
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2004, 05:12 AM
Wow Bitsy, she is beautiful. Your grass is too! Nice and green
bitsy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2004, 07:09 PM
hi Barbara

Unfortunatly the grass is not mine!!! it is my aunt's house
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2004, 04:08 AM
Do you have a problem with grass at your house? We do... We just seeded half the yard (which was pure dirt only) and put a wire fence around it to keep the dogs out. Now tomorrow we are going to move the fence out further and continue seeding. So far it's been a success. We'll see what happens when the dogs get their paws back on it

I like seeing other peoples grass though, lol. You're aunts is beautiful You don't appreciate it until it's gone
bitsy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2004, 11:38 AM
Hi Barbara

We have a problem with grass at home right enough it is called Rasher and is a grumpy pot bellied pig he is an escape artist !!!

So we have resorted to Gravel, my aunt is over 80 and still manages to keep her garden lovely, Milly just loves the feel of the grass she goes mad when i take her over to visit my aunt :smt003
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2004, 04:35 AM
My in laws next door neighbor had a pot bellied pig! He used to charge after people. If you came into his yard, he would run at you (they're fast, right? Surprised me!) and you had to jump up a tree, onto the trampoline, or really run to get away. Not fun. I stayed out of there yard after the first chase, lol. Is yours like that?

Today we moved the temp. fence for grass growing, extending it so that we can plant more grass. The first batch was a success. Tomorrow we'll be turning over all of the dirt by hand. Not fun I'll get stuck doing most of it because my husband hates to dig, lol. It's good excercise. I hope the grass lasts though...
Bon
Almost a Veteran

18-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Speaking of Pot Belly Pigs I did not realize they grow as large as they do. Bitsy why don't you post some pics of him, I would really love to see Rasher. How old is he and how much does he weight? I like pigs as well as dogs LOL.
bitsy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Hi Guys

They do grow large, Rasher is nasty, he also charges you and he has tusk's. I will take some piccies of him now, i think i have some when he was little i will post them too. I think he is around 8 god only knows how heavy he is we don't get that close to him
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >