Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by maebme View Post
I am guilt-tripping, for all the precious minutes when I have been too 'busy' for a little eye-staring - and yet - yes that was what I wanted when I chose my puppy - a soul-mate, companion.
I feel guilty too, I want to cuddle Blackie 24/7 but it just isn't possible, and more to the point they seem choose times when it is impossible to spend time with them. Then when you do have time they don't want to know you

Ian
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by novavizz View Post
What wonderful sentiments. Couldn't help the tears, especially as I have two oldies myself.

There must be hundreds of elderly dogs out there needing homes but are passed over for younger dogs and puppies. Oldies have such a lot of love to give too, albeit for a shorter time. I love old dogs, they are so wise.
A woman of my own heart, oldies are the best and my next dog will be a rescued oldie that might have gone ignored by most!

Yes Foxy, we heard you the first time!! Lol!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
A woman of my own heart, oldies are the best and my next dog will be a rescued oldie that might have gone ignored by most!

Yes Foxy, we heard you the first time!! Lol!

I don't know what happened there Helen obviously you haven't seen my senior moment post yet
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post

I don't know what happened there Helen obviously you haven't seen my senior moment post yet
Oh dear, better go and investigate that then!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh dear, better go and investigate that then!!!
It's all your fault
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Im sure someone else posted this or something similar awhile back as its one of the reasons I make sure I lie down on the floor and cuddle up to my boy for at least half on hour every evening, we spend all evening every evening pretty much together playing training chilling out but its in this 1/2 hour or however long we get each evening that I feel the most bonded to him which I love, especially as now if I lie on the floor at all he will get up to lie with me so I know he loves it as much as I do!!!
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 03:22 PM
That is so lovely... thank you very much 4 sharing...
sanchez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Wow!! That really touched me and i am going to go home tonight after work and spend ages just playing with sanchez. I'm at my desk in tears Thanks for sharing those lovely words with us all
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4