View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Luna is left in the hall, bathroom and kitchen when I'm not home. She is left for quite a long time, but its not that easy finding a job closer to home, but I keep trying!!!!!

Normally she gets a third of her breakfast in a Funny bone )kind of like the Buster cube, just shaped as a bone and in softer rubber as I don't have carpet on the floor and I dont think my downstairs neighbour would like me very much if Luna had the cube) When she has gotten her food out of the bone, she then has a chewing bone I think its dried hide of some sort. ANd then she sleeps. At least that's my theory.

One day she had gotten into my livingroom and smashed the entire room. She ate:
tv remote
borrowed dvd movie (not even seen yet)
candles
reloader for mobile phone

When I entered the room I thought I had been robbed, but my front door was locked! And windows closed.

Oh and when she was about 4 or 5 months old she destroyed one boot of a pair I had only worn 3 times and they cost £110 and the remote for the other tv!

But lately she hasn't destroyed anything she wasnt allowed to.

Jeanette
Jeanette
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

10-05-2004, 05:58 PM
gosh I hope we dont go through any of that with Rocky - although I kindof know we will!

Glad she's behaving now!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Oh so am I.

But this is what happens. We dont really use crates here in Denmark, and I wouldn't get one, considering that I'm away to long everyday, but that's changing now. My best friend is going on maternity leave now, and she will come and get Luna every day - or at least as long as she can walk up all the stairs

And when the time comes - in about 6 to 12 months I wil hopefully have found another job!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

10-05-2004, 06:49 PM
Good luck to u in finding ur new job and good luck to ur friend whos pregnant!

Glad Luna is well behaved bcos she looks it!

it's probably gonna go REALLY quite here now bcos Eastenders is on at 8PM and the nation are addicted to it! (well i am anyway!)
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Yeah I wish I could see it. For a while we had BBC Prime here in Denmark, but it wasnt chosen this time, so I cant see it . darn it!

Well its nine oclock here in Denmark and I'm going to walk the dogs - I'm babysitting Bella the GSD and of to bed. I'm getting up at 5!

Enjoy Eastenders!

Thanx - about the job and my friend.

Jeanette.
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2004, 12:56 PM
My husbands dog Montana used to chew the house up when he was younger. He even chewed through a door! In my old house we had a door that led from the kitchen, up a set of 3 stairs to another door that led outside. He chewed through the first door He's chewed shoes, toys, every piece of furniture in the house, and more., and no we didn't leave him much because of it. I was leary about using crates, but I guess we should have...
Bon
Almost a Veteran

13-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Zoi tries to get into my beer...... :smt003 Just kidding. :smt043
moo
Dogsey Senior

13-05-2004, 02:14 PM
if the weather is ok Mia is outside, eating her knuckle bones, chasing the cats, digging in her sand box and sleeping, if shes in the house she has the run of down stairs its open plan, so she is either asleep on the settee or in her bed, or chasing and killing birds when we move into our new house in september she will have a 'play' room all to herself, and a nice large garden to go mad in
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2004, 02:15 PM
My aunt and Uncles Golden Retriever gets into their beer! If she sees a beer, she'll tip it and lick it up. Tigger used to do that too ;O)
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Bella my friends gsd can open doors!!!! So now every door is locked! Now she jumps on the kitchentable and takes things froom the topshelves! Every single day! She has chewed her halti so we had to buy a new one.

Jeanette
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >