Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 07:13 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 31st August.

Good morning everyone, yet another month gone, where is this year disappearing too?

Well I tried to open June's photos again without any joy so after paying out to restore my photobucket account I am still no further forward. I give up I shall write to them and tell them to delete entirely my account and refund my money.

I hope you are feeling better today Griff after yesterday's chemo.

I hope all our two and four legged friends are all in fine fettle today and Lynn hope Gorden is able to get the outside painting done.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 07:20 AM
Morning all. Strangely the first photos June put up I could click on and see, the next ones I can't. So it must be photobucket playing about. Just like the internet. Hope you all have a good day. Now that June is back, hi June, maybe LG will show up but I doubt it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 07:25 AM
1st of September tomorrow so perhaps LG will be back soon, I hope he is keeping well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 07:56 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Welcome "home" June.

I managed to see the photos on my phone but not on the laptop so dont know whats happening. I have deleted all my photos that I had on photobucket and will find another site when I need to. I have a Flickr account if I can remember my sign in details and password

Hope Gorden manages to get the outside painted Lynn.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Up early this morning as couldn't sleep. My it was chilly when I took her ladyship out.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-08-2017, 09:29 AM
2nd lot of photos have a sign on them saying please update my account....wellllll been trying to but the link doesn't work
Bone run today because its been Bank Holiday and been kennel building as well. So much easier to clean, I have a shelf in it for shavings, so no more filling a bin liner to transfer what I need from the big kennel. Its not rained overnight, hoping to get some of it painted later, the roof is tinted plastic sheeting and it is extended out to make a porch along the length of it, so a lot will keep dry anyway. All in all its what I wanted the first time but never got the first time I had it built. One things got forgotten, and I only realised last night, hatch in the main full door so the door can be shut in bad weather but they can still go in and out through a hatch. Feel awful asking him back to do it, but will offer payment as the whole job exceeds my expectations.
Meeting my friends daughter when I go for bones, house now up for sale, so sad and strange going in and she's not there
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Morning all.

Off to work shortly just back in from walking Brook have to say its so nice havng not just a dog but Brook in the house. She is perfick.

June cannot see your photos....but sounds as you have been describing in your posts over the last few years.
Morning Sue, have a great day.
Morining Brenda........have a great day.
Moyra have you plans for the day..................

To everyone happy days
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue, June, Kazz and all to follow.

Lovely day here Gorden has decided outside painting tomorrow as it rained yesterday he doesn't want it to be damp walls and paint going on. Weather meant to be good for the next few days.
Later after the finishing touches to the stairs and carpet he will go up to clean the white guttering to time consuming to replace it with black. Who has white guttering ?
Counting to ten finding myself getting extremely exasperated over the drive business not sure why it's bothering me more than usual this week. Can't blame it on hormones.

June nice to be including you in the role call again. Cannot see the pics but the kennel is sounding lovely. Hoping when all is finished you can settle and feel less stressed and intimidated.
Sorry about your friend will be strange going to the house. Nice you are keeping in touch with her daughter. Is your son feeling better now ?
Kazz Brooke sounds lovely failed foster maybe ?

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 10:00 AM
just seeing if my photobucket is knackered too
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 10:02 AM
can you tell me what you see...if a photo..thanks
I am feeling very very tired today Moyra but i will be o.k, i have actually managed to sleep for the past few nights!!
Brenda, hopefully LG is just super busy
today i will venture as far as the post office...how exciting for me Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Kazz what's happened with Buster, missed it and hope its not bad, but suspect it may be, in which case I am so sorry, you won't even be over what had already happened
No bones, am livid, because I told them I wouldn't be able to come over due to kennel building, message obviously forgotten and not passed on. They were a bit shirty with me and said they thought I wasn't bothering, explained I had told them and arranged for today, apparently bones have now gone and they will see me Tuesday. Rang friends daughter and she said she remembered me saying I had told them, so I'm not going senile just yet. One of my friends just rang and she goes to a place in Chadderton and is sending me the postcode when she gets in, its chicken carcasses, no bones, but 10kg for £6 so will do a few meals at least. I've got a big sack of steers ears that is there for times such as these, and about 2 days of bones left. Rang for shavings but voicemail so will try her later
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >