View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Glad you had a nice meal out with Steve Griff, take care and enjoy yourselves.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2016, 06:56 PM
I think you may have my taps Lynn, they are lovely anyway
Lunch sounds lovely Griff, and you never know with friendships, its better to start off this way than a whirlwind romance which goes down the drain when you start finding out about each others irritating faults.
Zen is still alive, very apologetic, she keeps getting my hand in her mouth and licking it, looking up at me with those big eyes. Also had a face wash from her. I have told I am sick of it all and she needs to shape up
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Another hot day ... hope everyone enjoyed it as much as i did. Ben's doing well according to the vet but had a very dirty waxy left ear so that had to be all cleaned out which he was OK with at the time but afterwards kept shaking his head and scratching his ear - she put some drops in as well and I guess that probably was glugging away in there for some time and it felt strange to him. He's ok now.

Keeping my fingers xd that Zen is a good girl tonight June
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 08:43 PM
i too hope Zen decides not to chew tonight...i will deffo look for those tabs tomorrow and if i have them i will post them out thursday
I do think steve wants to be more than friends but is struggling with things...we shall see
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2016, 09:00 PM
My cup runneth over, Jeff is back from holiday, door is banging in and out, dog is barking non stop, the moron at the back is playing Blackpool Illuminations for a change, and I am checking on Zen's nocturnal activities every so often
Keep the pace so slow its almost a crawl, Griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 09:33 PM
To be honest TW, it is him that is taking things slow..lol I don't have a lot of patience but I am learning!!!
Sorry to hear things are noisy again for you
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Its all getting a bit stressful for me actually, most of whats going on is beyond my remit, even Zen's nocturnal activities.
I've spent most of the day crying. Did get the girls out for a decent walk and that was good and took me out of myself, the final straw is that bluddy dog barking almost from the word go when he collected him, lights were on, but no one in. So dog barking till he came back about half an hour ago.
Just pretend its not happening to you Griff, and unless he rings you, try and forget he exists.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Evening everyone,
Griff glad you enjoyed your meal
June so sorry you are having a noisy evening with inconsiderate neighbours, hope Zen behaves tonight. Is there not some way you could report the dog, without him knowing its you or have a word with a family member?
Gnasher glad Ben is doing well
Yesterday has one of those days, got annoyed cos my dyson burnt out don't get me wrong it lasted a long time considering it was second hand, so had to get a new one, will decide on what I think cos Tony went and got it, it's a Vax pet special, had one Before but that was rubbish but this one seems really good....so far
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Everything crossed the Vax carries on going. I tried having a word with his brother (who is a gardener) about the weeds coming through and he never said anything, just looked at me, so no chance with the dog. Everyone several doors down can hear it, hoping that something happens with it, was be going on his door tonight, but of course he was out which was why it was barking.
Just have to put up with it,nothing I can do without causing long term problems for myself
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3