Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2016, 06:06 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 16th August

Good morning everyone,

Harvey, I was sorry the swan did not survive. I wonder what had happened to it. Did you find out if it had to be reported?

Nippy Jen, such a lovely photo, glad you both enjoyed your catch up with each other after so many years.

June, sorry you missed the dressage, I did not see it but she apparently did exceptionally well.

Griff sorry about your neighbour isn't there anyone who can help her?

Lynn, hope all is well with you and your company and Dillon of course, when do you pick up your new Dillonmobile?

Norma, 1cd, Brenda, Mandy, Sue and Barry, I hope you are all well and ok. Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2016, 07:15 AM
Morning all. Very overcast and miserable this morning. Just the day for baking and filling the freezer ready for our visitors in 2 weeks time
Hope you all have a good day.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Hope you have a good day Moyra very misty out hope it burns off like yesterday and we get the good weather again
Losos sad to hear of the swans demise
Tw watched the Kate Humble program interesting yet amusing at the same time
Griff hope all's well with you and the doglets
Nippy lovley photo glad the catch up went well and an enjoyable day was had by all
Lynn hopeing all's still going to plan for the new car have you a nickname for it yet
Brenda have a great day whatever your up to
Sue Mandy LG have a great day
Almost forgot have the dentist today not my favourite place
Can't quite believe Cara the bumblesnout 's managed to reach her 1st birthday today there were days when we could have murdered her lol thankfully all in the past &soon be time to let her spread her wings
Better get this on charge as battery almost out
Wishing everyone (and those i'v missed ) a good day all those poorly human and furry get better soon
Take care stay safe xxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Norma, good luck at the dentist and Happy Birthday Bumblesnout. You made it!!!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Good morning

Happy birthday Bumblesnout and good luck at the dentist today Norma

Don't go over doing it with the cooking Nippy sorry you have lost the sun.

Hope all is well as can be with you Moyra.

Pity about the wan Harvey but you did your bit to help.

Lovely here this morning but looking at the forecast is set to go down hill from Thursday Teazle walked and have also walked neighbours little dog Ollie as his mum is away and dad has two hospital appointments today. Lovely lad but do wish he was not a stop /go model but having said that I think he is beginning to realise I am not kidnaping him and he gets to go home at the end of the walk

Have a good day and stay safe. Hope all two and four legged are feeling all today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Lovely and sunny here with a warm breeze back from walking Dillon and just fed him then toast.
We are popping into Kings Lynn later after Gorden has tidied the downstairs bathroom and re-measured for baths. The cladding is all done now finished late last night the door has a proper frame so onto the next stage bath and shower fitting. When bought.

Not sure when I can pick the car up sometime by Friday Ii hope so i don't have to cancel insurance and start again. No nickname yet Norma.
Happy birthday to Bumblesnout it can only get better now.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Morning all just about. Have been having a lazy one, well if you can call it lazy having walked the Tyto twice and tidied the garden. I have a little problem, when I reply to emails on my tablet they don't appear on my computer so I lose track of what I have said and who I have had replies from. Any ideas how to over come this in real layman terms. Off to chuck something in the oven for lunch. Chicken sweet and sour with rice me thinks. Have a good day all. Very warm and sunny here.
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Hello guys! Hows your day?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2016, 02:45 PM
Bit of a busy one for me. Came down to find Zen had been indulging in her demolition techniques again. I think she had only just made a start, so not too much destruction, but still not happy with her and she knows I Am Not Her Friend Today
Very Many Happy Returns Cara Bumblesnout, may you live to see the next one, your mummy is a patient mummy, so you may well see even the 3rd one Hoping the dentist went OK for you Norma and you are feeling fine this afternoon.
Very hot here, car said 27 degrees, I put the air con on, which is rare for me as it does use extra fuel, and only do it when I think I may cook in there!!!
Been for bones, just enough to fill everywhere without me having to start repositioning stuff. Moved umbrella round for the girls, lit some citronella candles for them, back out to get a card for a friend's birthday on Friday, she's 60, so mustn't forget that. Have also got her a voucher as I have no idea what she wants.
Ordered son's honeysuckle plant this is the one I've got him
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lonicera-J...o6dDv9nEtsNfZQ
Just put the washer on with old sheets off the floor and dogs collars and leads in.
My brother's 60th next week, am now thinking of some sort of plant for his garden, he is in banking and house is paid off, kids left home, and another one difficult to buy for.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2016, 04:58 PM
TW we don't use our air con either, very heavy on the petrol. Would rather open the windows!!
I have had such a lazy day, fell asleep this afternoon. It turned into a VERY long nanny nap hope I sleep tonight.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >