register for free

Dog News

World's biggest pit bull?

Here's one dog you wouldn't want to meet down a dark alley - because he's as big as a bloke and could pass for a small bear.

This amazing minute-long video shows the dog, a pit bull nicknamed the Hulk, standing on its hind legs to tower over its female owner to grab a treat.

The big beast is then shown on the scales to prove its unbelievable size, coming in at 173.4lbs, or almost 12 and a half stone.
More here/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...l-meet-5131289

Your comments and views:
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Ugh. He's not a pit bull... he's an American Bully. Essentially a Bandogge. Mastiff crossed with a bull breed, creating what appears to be a giant pit bull, but is really just a mutt. It was the loss of the integrity of the breed by people like these that caused so many bans and problems.

The kennel that breeds those dogs have many of them, they crop off their ears, and more or less sell them to the highest bidders. The dogs can cost $3000 per dog and are not even pure bred. There is nothing awesome about a giant dog bred only to be a giant dog.

Have a look at this video.

Here they are training "attack bite force" using an E collar on Mr. Hulk. Garbage people, the lot of them. Those are NOT pit bulls, the pit bull terrier should never be used in protection training anyway, I really wish people would quit saying that.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2015, 06:27 PM
Um maybe a mastiff Dogo mix? I dunno, but that's not a pit bull...handsome guy though.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-02-2015, 07:30 PM
He has a lovely face
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2015, 08:00 PM
He is a handsome guy, but I don't support these breeders. They are doing nothing good for the world by breeding these dogs and training them in bite work for no reason.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Quite true, it's like creating a fire breathing dragon for fun...then the wrong person gets ahold of it...
Mr.Bulldog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Thats quite the stud fee they're asking. I'd sooner take Blue Gemini's rock at 25lbs lighter with the better structure and tighter skin. Mind you everything has to be bigger in the old US of A
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Andre of BGK Gemini kennels is a liar and fraud. There were lawsuits against him because he was taking Rock around, proclaiming that he was a service dog. Rock has no heel, seeks attention from others, and Andre lets people pet him.

He never provided a certificate and Andre has no need for a service dog. Rock obviously has little to no service dog training, and it was a publicity stunt. They also need to quit calling blue dogs pit bulls, because they are more like mastiffs.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2015, 10:32 AM
Mind you, there are almost never any hip scores on these dogs, and you will never see an old one. They are expensive, non health tested, designer dogs. Imo, nobody should support them. The dogs don't live long, some can barely move (the more bully kinds) and they breed only for size, head size, and chest etc.

High stud fees for what? Some giant, non health tested, sloppy looking dog with no real pedigree? People are crazy. I mean I encourage people to buy the dog they want, but take health etc. into account before supporting these breeders.

I've seen them put muzzles on bitches during breeding and also use a rape stand. Oftentimes, the female can't support the weight of the male, so I've seen them holding her up during breeding, none of it is right or natural. They also inbreed, and admit and encourage it.

As for this particular dog, why is a dog that big allowed to jump on people... ugh.
Mr.Bulldog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Everyone knows he pulled a fast one on that, theres also allegations that the rock is paper hung although I dont see why he would do that, to me he's always looked like a less coarse version of vandamme although they only have a splash of blood in common.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top