Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
but beginning to feel less sad and got a grip of myself now.
Day 2 of The New Little Kennel, which is enormous, covers the same amount of ground but could easily get a baby elephant in there
Oh wow, so glad to see you posting, life hits us hard sometimes, but very relieved that you are back

Also great news on the new kennel. Some of us (including me) have been having problems viewing Photobucket images. I gave up on PB a long time ago and I can't even open a new account because it seems to think that I should enter my password which of course I've no idea what it was.

Nevertheless I know you've waited along time to get this kennel built and I'm sure the furries will love it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Lovely to see you back June
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2017, 07:07 PM
I have just finally got into my photobucket account and paid for the year but still cannot see others' photos. Have I gone wrong somewhere? I have deleted some of my photo's to take it down below the limit but it still doesn't seem to be working!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2017, 08:23 PM
I click on the photos and i can then see them...there is a wood kennel one and 2 insulated wall type so i think you just need to click on the image
Hi TW...hope things improve for you soon
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Thank you for being nice to me. Yes its piccies of some of the building stages of the kennel. Gave up on Alun and got Gordon (who built the big house). I saw him at my friends funeral, I didn't go to the do after, but got his telephone number from my friends daughter and contacted him. He was down within a day or so, gave me a really good quote for the amount of materials and labour thats gone into it, and turned up on time yesterday, worked like a trojan all day, again today. Girls have been doing a lot of face pulling, son and I took the old horrid one down on Monday, so they've been in the house and Kesh has had a massive strop on, because it was her house that had been despatched to the tip probably. Everyone now has massive smiles on their faces, all have christened it. Kesh is now fast asleep in it and is happy again. I too have relaxed slightly been on edge for so very long, massive relief to me it is all done and the fencing is due to go up in a week or so, and I can sleep instead of waking up every few hours worrying.
Lynn, I was very very happy to read that Gill has responded to the steroids, just glad it is looking brighter than it was last time I heard. Hoping that things carry on improving.
Moyra, I don't think you have to subscribe to photobucket to see piccies because it just hosts them so others can see them. It is a strange site, because sometimes it just doesn't co-operate, and today it was asking me to confirm my email address so it could send me a link to confirm it was me, but the link never worked
Here's Lona, Zen and Mabs inspecting their new property, didn't manage toget one of Kesh, and tonight she was spark out and I didn't want to disturb her, it would have mean striding over Zen who was asleep across the back door, she would have immediately burst into a song and dance routine and peace would not have reigned

Hoping you can see them Moyra, if not I will email them over to you
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 07:24 AM
Thanks June, I would appreciate that.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2